September 2, 2009

If you don't have faith there's nothing worth believing

Sup.
Went school early in the morning tday! But, with someone; bear! :D
hahaahahaha. very good guy lah horr, wasn't late.
(thought he would be.)

Then walked to 7-11,
He treated ice cream! But I didn't take because I wasn't feeling well at that point of time.
Who eats ice cream early in the morning anyway? lol
But very nice! cause bear made me laugh alot alot!
hahahah. Then we talked about what I'm suppose to do etc.
And he told me if I can't stop crying, he'll bring plunger! hahahah!

Reached school, went to find jingyin and zhenyuan.
Talked about my subjects, cause die!

After school, rushed down to mac to meet dickson, nais, and douglas.
Ate lunch, and waited for theo.

anyway, look at this!

please be prepared, after seeing these photos, you may get phobia of using th hot glue gun.
hahahaha.

this,
is theo's hand!






Theo's hand! O: from Chharmannn on Vimeo.
now i know why minjiang and ethan wong will call me "ben dan" while they try to peel off th part of my fingers which i used to touch th hot glue after I glue stuffs. tyvm^^




I've wiped my tears away, Now it's time for a change. No, I can't waste another day

i miss you, i miss you, i miss you alot alot!


YESTERDAY'S POST!
(due to some connection error, this post was saved in my draft and not being published)
yay or nay?
Current song in my blog: check yes juliet. ( In case you don't know)

Not a new song, came out like last year if i can remember.
but, it means alot. For certain reason, for a little lesson.
Someone sang this to me ok! :D

[anyway, gathered a few comments on this song.]

Don't let anyone screw something beauitful. If you love someone, don't give people a chance to mess things up.

And that sometimes the only way to be together is to run away.

If you know you really love somebody, go with it no matter what it takes , cuz you only get one chance and if you don't take it them, you'll spend your whole life wondering where they went and why they weren't there.

It' just like forbidden love, your stead at present is not allowed to date you because of this and that so it's up to you to take her away.

It says live your life the way you want to live it.
Don't let people ruin it, If you really love someone, take th chance and don't ever regret. It's your feelings. Not theirs! They don't know all the sweet things he/she do, they dont even know how much you care for the person.

Even when the world is against your relationship, you should follow your heart. Just because someone don't agree with with you and your boyf's being together, does not mean that you should disagree with yourself and agree with them.
Stick true to your heart and dont back down. Because somethimes you only get one shot to prove yourself.It is saying how they want to be together, but people are forcing them apart.
BUT, ONE THING I'M SURE THAT TH SONG MEANS IS THAT LOVE, DON'T LET PEOPLE INFLUENCE YOU AND NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE IF LOVE IS TRUE, IT NEVER FAILS.


Went out early in th morning to study tday >:D
I'm guai, I know!
Trained to gombak to meet someone first.
- "woah! earlier then me uh?! hahah"
me"I'm not like other girls, and i don't let people wait."

walked in th rain.
about for thirty minutes?!?!?! O:








Studied @ Jp libaray.
Maths! O:




Thanks to those people who helped me with it^^
thought I had to give it up when problems come because no one will be willing to teach me except you.
but a few people kept their promise and initiated to teach me! :D
waiting for kit's A level to end so he can teach me too! ^^

hahahahha.
fianlly found a gingerbread man, begged jingyin to let/give in to me.
bought it and bought a bag.
I need new slipper and a jacket!!

th days that i miss you so much, th days when it's just ot hard to bear, because there is no me in your days, probably in your memories.
Tell me if you feel th same.





I know that I may seem to be just a fool
I only hope that in time you will find a way
To let go of your past
To live without regrets
And to embrace love again.


Currently into this two song, No surprise(I like!) and Before the worst.
I guess this explains how what I'm going throught, or how th both of us feel especially you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!