September 8, 2009

C. -is gonna die from heartbreak(s)

Early in th morning, 6 o'clock, (Nice start eh? haha)
Charman went to mac to meet her section and talk! (rofl)
den they ate and she crapped alot!
Was super high den..

Reached school, jingyin came and find me.
(skipppp)
Den went to meet mr ethan wong :D
pass him minjiang and my dnt file! His hairdstyle, not nice! hahah.

Lunch, theo fed me again! { lovesssss!
den got begged to eat more, lol.

Cried like a pig in library tday,
I was upset, not because of anything but because I was stress. I couldn't find th originals nor could i handle my job well and th big disappointment.
Got praised, amazing grace. lol!
Den majors saluted(?) Mr chew, said thankyou den salute me and say thank you. super shock!
Majors, thank you too! :D



ok, I wanna sleep alrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!