September 7, 2009

Today is a new day, things will change. Yesterday is history, a miracle and a dream


C.Shot! u Dead: Fak u D: what my mother >_< and i can u can make a like for every tag we get points lols ~_~ can redeem stuffes from u ~_~
look @ all the tags ~_~ im sure that evan.. sure get 1. ~_~ everyday spam ur tag =/
C.Shot! u Dead: FORTGAMING FTW. AND! shuddap ;D
reply: lallallalalallalaal~~~lslalalalallalalalal!
Estherrr: LOVEYOUALOT CHARMANCHUANG !
reply: you are loved too! :D
Evangeline,: HAHAHA CHARMAN! ._.! haha linked ya up le!! haha ey friend me ley!!! ;o!
Evangeline,: hahahahaha. lol i sound so lame. -.- hehe, got some reasons not to link previously! tell u next time! teeheeee
Evangeline,: BOO CHARMAN! ur blogsong always gives me a shock. -.-!
Evangeline,: anyway i removed all the links le. LOL but i will come ur blog everyday ok! to check whether u got update or not.
Evangeline,: oii, me loyal fan of you de ley! ok la follow what ur twitter says! ming tian hui geng hao! :)
Evangeline,: and my dear, u super cute ji xia. ur gen type wrongly le. typo!
Evangeline,: HEY BABE<3! here's lotsa tags for u!!
Evangeline,: firstly wanna hope that u cheer up ok! so honoured when u say i can cheer u up! hahahaha
Evangeline,: anyway mr chew is so funny! HA_HA_HA!
Evangeline,: i like ur sentence --> "band was alright, but I wasn't" LOL
reply: tyty! hahaha! sorry lah, know my chinese sucks. hahah!
Evangeline,: soo cool. and i know why u werent. dun be sad k! stay positive! (L)
Evangeline,: MUACKSSSS
reply: wahahaha :P
Celiaaaa♥!: Charman!! My No.ONE Idol !(: Aiyo,why your post all so emo ders. Dont so sad lurhs. Chheerups!(: I CharmanChuang alot!!
reply: i love you alot alot tooo!
lynn: can't be bothered talking to you anymre coz you gave up/lose your personality over this. like so wtf laaaaaaa! stupid girl! so silly!
reply: wtfff laaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hahah, sorry lo! eh! don't talk to me, I don't let Roy go back N.Z i tell you!
Keby: wah zai o.o
Keby: ur post all so long de LOL
reply: cause my posts are not short, hahah
Estherrr: Charman <3 Smile . Love you a lot ! <3
reply: hahah! ty! Loves
1234: are you attached?
reply: hahah, currently, yes, few days later, idkkkk yet! hahaha
JAN: HELLO! IM HERE
reply: JANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! OMG!
C.Shot! u Dead: lols this guy want to die early ^^ 1234: are you attached?%A
C.Shot! u Dead: lol lol lol!! tag.. ERROR SPOTTED! :I seriously my cerrent pm! ^^
C.Shot! u Dead: LOL!
reply: lmao, die early
Sheena: hey charman, cheer up!
reply: thanks!
Evangeline,: hehehe. yah! zhengyong always left me sadddddd when he's away! like something's missing right! hahaha!
reply: yeah! idiott
Sheena: “The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” Don’t be dejected over those mind boggling matters. You’ll be able to overcome those difficulties in triumph! Press on charman! YAY!
reply: thanks! much loves!
Evangeline,: anyway,, you feeling better not?? read ur post! think u're ok! :) remain that way babe! cheers! anything, ring me or text me L-ove!
Evangeline,: type L-ove that way cos the big shape very LOL. hah
Evangeline,: damn it! the <3 still comes out. -.-
reply: lol! funny youuu!
Joshua: CHARMAN!!! Haha im tagging from perth now here is super cold omg!
reply: *pouts* bleh! tag me everyday k! hahaha! :P
1234: why?
reply: cause he is an idiot! hahah
kenken02: oh my god parkminjee so sexy
kenken02: add me in SA, or msn [email] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply: cockeye, I'm not her.

anyway, i'm starting to dislike cbox again.
ohno, I'm late!
30mins left before his exams end to meet me. omgomg!
ok, gg,
I need pong pong and prepare in 15minutes.


that's why..

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!