September 11, 2009

Without the safety of our trust


Rawrrrrrrrrr!
I am very very hungry now lo. But I'm not going to eat because of somebody!!!
hahah, jkjk.

hahha! I must finish blogging no matter what before I eat! Don't care! That's my goal!
*serious face*

( Start time: 6: 36 )

Went out very very early in th morning for band cause we had to rush to SAF Rifle Range for rehearsal.
Smsed quite a number of people in th morning, saying goodmorningwhatevershitz den woke many of  them up because of my one sms! hahahhah! Sorry!

( Rawr! Time check: 7:36 )
whoa! one hour for two sentence eh?


ok, anyway, went to rifle range. then we rehearsed!
and sweated like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahah. So I was telling Gabriel that "I'm melting like a chocolate."
den he said i wasn't because i wasn't darker den him.
So I told him I'm melting like an ice cream! lol!
But don't worry, someone! I'm still chocolate! ^^

I guided Gabriel telling him went to do th double beat.
But that doondoon (don't ask me why his named that cause I don't know either. It was Izdi's idea because he was super blur and didn't want to listen to me!)
never listen to me lo!
Until th very last part den he started listening to me!
Hazwani T! *rolls eyes* hahah!

Played game with th rain.

I told you heaven loves me! hahahah.
Most of th time when I'm feeling unhappy/sad it will rain!
hahahahah!
Don't believe, next time, go notice!
plus whenever I do th bubble blow mouth (action which babies do when they don't want to eat) if will rain!
So tday was unhappy.
Cause I sweat alot and "twvs"! then it rained! hahaha!

(1)Went into shelter to rest. Rain stopped.
Went out, started drizzling again.
(2)Went in, rain stopped.
Went out, drizzling again.
(3)Went in, rained stopped.
Went out, rehersed half way, heavy rain! rofl!

hahah.
Went in, talked to zhengyong.
that guy always give me negative answers to my one question which is (If-you-want-me-to-tell-you, you-can-pray-damn-hard-and-wait-long-long!)
hahah!
Den ate lunch :D
and received sms from someone. (what a pig lo! sleep till so late!)
den continued chatting with zhengyong and finally, got one positive remark from him.
Made me really happy! hahah!

Slept in bus when i go there and when I go back to school. Super tired. (I didn't do anything at night.)
Went back to school, band!
band practice was great. then was theory lesson, so Zhengyong and I went to library to slack :d
kenneth came in and we chatted. Zhengyong is one super funny/crap/cute guy! hahah! But too bad, we are both shittygd in school.

Derry, weiting, junhao and desmond came after that. OMG LAH! was super surpirsed when derry called.
hahah!

We placed this in th library :D


Received an sms, No matter how close we are, I've learnt my lesson. Plus this time, you're his friend and you still said it. "I want you"

den full band, played 10over marches in 20mins! xD
and band ended while seniors have to stay back, except for me :P

(time check: 8:19pm)

grrrrrrrrrrr!
I don't wanna post about yesterday already lah!
Cause someone spoiled my previous post! >:@

But anyway, Yesterday's council meeting.
Don't bother seeing what was written about band/th meeting for any info.
Cause I didn't bother to really write anything on this paper.

den you will be like  "huh?! but there's so many things written on your paper lo! Comfirm got some info abt band that I can 'steal'. "

and you will be so wrong because everything that was written on th paper are nothing but just shittystuffs that was written after th meetiong. Due to me being very bored, waiting for th rain to stop.

Eh, whatever. Don't understand why I bother writing so much when it's just a piece of paper.
*pouts*



( Time check: 9:25pm )
( Time check: 9:44pm )
ok, after that we went to lot. Got lots of cravings for food. Scare zhexi and th rest off because of th amount I ate. hahah! sorry lah, I've been hungry ghost for th past 3weeks or so because no appetite mah! and saw this damn funny scene:
hmmm, a superstar went into lot1's library yesterday?
Or is th library being robbed of books?
Or did they find da vinci's diary inside?
Or was there a murder/crime scene?
Or we they giving out free books?
hahahah! 

Can't believe that Singaporeans are so super hardworking leh!
Btw, this was about 10plus in th morning. Th library wasn't even opened yet! Siao or not?!
*Laughs* 

and den, I laughed till my eyes lighted up and I saw, EVAN! :D
hahahah! den we chatchatchat and I smilesmilesmile.
Band practice was super good ytd! >(:

after band, ZTDH!!!!!!!!!! hahahha!


"I know you quite popular but I didn't know so many people like almost th whole school knows about your relationship. Even for those outside school also know. They say... cannot, big difference..."

Don't understand why people enjoy to poke their asses and comment about other people's love affairs when th couples themself never even ask for their opnion.
Love to bring them down and tear them apart.
Very fun meh?
Tadaaaaaaaaaa! My first "acceptable" photo with DICKSON PANG! hahah!
Why others not acceptable leh? Cause he is not very photogenic lo! hahahha!  
Anyway, I ate 16 bars of bigbig chocolate this week! and It's time to top up, for more!!!!
hahahah! Recently, I can't live without eating it everyday, idk why!
-
❥JQ says (9:37 PM):

are u charman?
Charmaniscurrentlydownwithmentalprob!   says (9:37 PM):
just a cooler version.
cause i rawk.
lol,
❥JQ says (9:37 PM):
abit sot today
Charmaniscurrentlydownwithmentalprob!     says (9:37 PM):
lol!
never see my nick?
hahahahha
❥JQ says (9:38 PM):
HAHAAHHA
lol
aah
nowonder

and this guy, has been irritating me with th calling of my chinese name for fun th whole day! From start of journey in bus, to end of band prac! rawrrr!


' zhengyong says (9:20 PM):
xiao man.
Charmaniscurrentlydownwith   mentalprob!     says (9:20 PM):
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charmaniscurrentlydownwith   mentalprob!     says (9:21 PM):
stop it
' zhengyong says (9:21 PM):
:D
Charmaniscurrentlydownwith   mentalprob!     says (9:21 PM):
omgomg!
' zhengyong says (9:21 PM):
dont emo alr please.
Charmaniscurrentlydownwith   mentalprob!     says (9:21 PM):
not funny k!

hahahah! Currently waiting for joshua to come back. If not this shitty guy will always give me negative response to one question! ):




( Time check: 10:17pm )

ok, sian. I'm done blogging but I got no appetite to eat already. Except for chocolate.
goodnight in advenceeeeeeeeeeee! ^^

A key in waiting. A key that has once opened th same door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!