September 30, 2009

Let it be when you can't handle it.
-Alfred Oh


Suppppppppp.

Find people very NTBD nowadays.
Sian, can't people do something more interesting/ effective/ productive than th usual old tricks?
"OMG! Do you know she jghdrjkgh894573489ghdjkfgsjkh?! OMG! eee, so disgusting, like bitch like that. yucksyucksyucks" ):
Then, there will be a few monkeys, dogs, donkey behind.
While th dogs just stay faithful, keep quiet or (suaysuay) bark, th monkeys will be cheering happily and monkey see monkey do. (You know, monkeys always cheer at things at th wrong time?! mmm.)
And th donkey will be "ya horr ya horr" rather than "heehorr heehorr"
lols, donkeys must also constantly update themselfs in order to upgrade with th world you know!
That's not th worst part. Worse part is that they don't know me personally/ never talk to me before. WTF?!
"please lo. Why need to even try talking to you. Going near you is already disgusting enough for me. yucks"

yaya, just cut your crap.


I walk around school, I see people talking about me, talking about you.
They talk about everything that comes into their mind without finding out th truth.
haiii!
*cough cough*
Shall not comment so much. If not next day, I'll see th commotion,


Tday, I met a pervert!
Then he kept telling me about some soap smell. So he kept smelling.
Like one drug addict like that.

School was boring as usual.
But one thing diffferent was that I didn't sleep and I did a little of my work! wahaah!
Then I went to study after school! For this, I think I shall..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Give a pat on my shoulder!
*pats*

hahahaah!

SO GUAI!

Went to look for some ass in school tday.
Then that ass daoed me! Got super upset then went back to class and think of what's happening and started to cry.
wtf! Scare to me death can! idiots! Always play this kind of joke on me. Plus this time I was very upset already! Grrrrr!

After school, went mac studied. I'm a good girl!
Kept throwing papers around mac. shocked Ao, tc and bear. lol! they were like "wtf?!"
hahahah! And we laughed like crazy lah. Anyway, aoaoaoaoao, thanksthanksthanks! :D
And half way, AO got super pissed!
Then after that Bear and AO asked me and theo what's with th rawrrawr thing caused I kept saying it.
So I told them and we went crazy shouting rawr all th way until we went seperate ways. hahaahahha!

Listened to my way yesterday.
Suddenly miss someone alotalotalot.
Remembered how he always encouraged me to never give up and carry on.
Missed th times I crap with him till I couldn't stop.
And then, he passed out and everything slowly, gone.



original photo taken by me,


edited version by stanley. hahahha!
funnyzxzxx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!