September 24, 2009


open inverted Pictures, Images and PhotosOne of th hardest thing in life is having words in your heart that you cannot utter"




School tday was boring shitxzxz.
After school, rushed out because I can't take it in there already.
(fishing gang went fishing without me, awwww)

Went mac with theo, accompanied her for awhile, then "pangseh" her, sorry uh!
Then went to meet ying, he act till so guai say want study in th end don't have lo!
lalalalala. Then taught me two question of maths only, then played (-_-) what a kid >:P

ILY-TC&AO!

There is no need for you to give me that evil look in th eye then proceed to act as if i'm not there
ok, I seriously, seriously need to study! TOMORROW, I MUST!


---

My boyfriend should love me more


Because I love him more than anything in this world :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!