September 17, 2009

Hypocritic ass

Don't understand why people like to comment about almost everything.


"OMG! Hi!!!!!!!! You now at home?"

yes, why?

"OMFG! WOW! So early! WAAAAAAA! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!? SO EARLY COME HOME? Siao eh! Ok, let me shout loudly to the whole world that a miracle just happened!"

Eh hello, I go home early or not you also want care?
Huan lo so much for fuck?
Ai mai go home early or not, my prob, not yours.
wait, It's was never yours.

Not like you can't ask, but whats with th big hooha? Cb ley.
So many people ask th same thing. "whoa! why you home so early?"

Just like what happened in school, after school, wanted to go look for AC with minjiang who is my section mate, to study. Theo didn't come along because she got other stuffs on.
So went out of school with him.

Then, called AC so many times and finally, minjiang called him through his home phone and we found out he wasn't out but at home.
So minjiang sent me back to school and I decided to walk him to th back gate since I couldn't find Jingyin at that point and he was a little "poor thing" then, I was thinking, will they kp me when they see this?


Then, Douglas called me while I was talking t Jingyin at first floor. Didn't bother much even when there was a teacher around and I answered th call. Went to look for him and theo. Then after that, talked to him and decided to walk to th front gate and walked back again.
Then, like so predictable, heard loud barkings.
Omg, ccb. I was like what did I do again? I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO YOU LEH FAGGOTS!
IT FUCKING ANNOYS ME TO THE FUCKING MAXIMUM BECAUSE YOUR ACTIONS HURT PEOPLE AND THEIR PRIDE!

Plus it was some people whom I trusted. Nahbey, cb.
STOP BEING SO TWO-FACED LAH HOR?

NABEY, YOU.

you taught me not to bother too much about other people's affair and you said you can't care or help then what's all this shit. So nice to me all those shit!
Seriously, hypocritic.

Come on lah, If  I did those things that you people did, Your pride would be hurt, just like mine.
fuck off please.

Who will like someone else to prob into your business, talk so loudly wen slamming you infront of others.
No one, no one at all.

People,
FOR FUCK SAKE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS


Then stayed near th staircase there and chatted. Told them what's good about - with wall. Make sense right!
Waited for theo and went walkwalk.
After that, got no mood to go out and eat already because of th kpkb thing so went home straight.




"Today, I went on a blind date. We had agreed on meeting in front of a park. Thinking I was there first, I texted her "I'm already there, sitting next to the fat chick." I heard a beep. SHE was the "fat chick." FML


(hahahahah! wtf)

Today, while talking online with my boyfriend, the conversation turns sexual. He stops responding but I continue with the conversation. Then I get a response: "this is his sister. He fell asleep and I need the computer. I'll tell him you said goodnight, but not that other stuff". FML


(LOL)

Anyhowz, I'm changing my number soon. I'm gonna use prepaid! >:D
Don't worry, It will just be temporary.
Don't ask me why. I just don't feel like using line and I wanna use it just for fun. Still gonna use line but will most likely check for smses like when I prepaid no money already. hahha.
ya, I keep losing my phone recently. (losing it as in misplacing and forget where it is) lol.

andandand, my msn account, I also wanna change! :d
changing it to th "--" one! temporary also, just for fun^^

won a bet today again, don't forget to buy me a drink.
and pussy cat face, tomorrow, you don't forget. If not, I will seriously ignore you already. Take it as cheering me up lah hor.

Happy birthday Neo sayyeng and Tay kailing.


hxyzh(?) go where liao.
 
---
 
I srsly can't cope with my life anymore. Fml

I'm hurt more than angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!