September 27, 2009

I shall go back to what I used to tell myself last year.
Trust no man, fear no bitch, like no man, fear no bitch, be a bitch and fear no few things.
I bet when theo reads this, she'll be damn worried. "omg?! go be a bitch again? ): nooooo!"
hahahha! I'll be a nice bitch k! hahaah!


Yesterday was a super long day(?!)
hahaahha! Took manymany photos with theo. like 50++ of them?! wtf.
and minjiang and I are going to buy 4D, 1551! (Insider's joke)
too many photos, shall post them next time.

Was panjang's security guard for th whole of last night to 1pm in th morning.
lol. My yewtee's vigilante cat boy and patrol team don't know go where liao. Never go for duty! hmph! hahaha! So I went on duty alone cuz I got pangseh by my brothers.
Saw many interesting stuffs. And got to know panjang better hahah.
Many many thanks to people who entertained me last night until my phone ran out of batt (especially AO!) and
those who cared and got worried for me. rofl.


And now, I'm lectured by andy about yesterday night.
So I need to remember his phone number already because th pathetic me, only can remember My ex(s)', theo's and my boyf's number.
rawrrrr!


Ok, I need to study if not someone is going to scold me liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!