September 5, 2009

C. -th pajiao

My eyes are cock and my brain got prob. hahah, wtf. rofl

I seriously love my current pm! ^^
ahahahahaha.

Anyway, band tday was fine,
cried during sectionals (lol, random)
Amirul came back! >:D
I dislike to play when my sound suck >):

Then Joshua came!
stupid zhengyong pangseh me tday.

after band, thought that mr chew was going to scold me when he asked me to go to his office but in th end, I got praised! wahahahah, lol.

Went limbang with bojiang, cat, lixian and xuen wen after that >:D
finally for th first time, a group pei me to go there lo!
Slacked and chatted for like 3 hours or more? (wait, i count)
ok, 5 hours plus. FUN!

He jiang: I'm going to do all my homework so that people can copy!
hahaha! super funny and cute can.
but smart move. (Insider's secret to success! hahah)




(6:48 PM) joshua <62: THATS SO NOT YOU CHARMAN CHUANG!
(6:48 PM) C. -th pajiao: sorry lah.

ahaha! Btw, Joshua, my name is CHUANG CHARMAN not th other way round okkkkkkkkk!
hahaha. and don't worry, I'll be happy until you come back from aust. hahah!
even want emo, also emo awhile niah, no kick!
hahaha! But faster come back horrr. cause I'm super sure zhengyong will pangseh me.
very very sure! hahah. And, it's ok, can make me sneeze just tell me before hand in case false hope!
hahahha!

Chatting with zhengyong, joshua and JQ is funnnnn!

Chat with many people tday, suddenly, It's like their brain connection error, miss me alot eh>:P
*shakes ass*

I MUST SAVE TH EARTH!
cannot give up you know): now global warming. But if need be, I'll dump it in th recycle bin for others to reuse it. Let's save th earth together! Reuse!

Anyhow, I got many super good no.#1 fan! hahah. Actually got four/five,
2 of them check everything about me even my history.
ahahah!
Anyway, Celiaaaaaa! Thanks alot! hahahah!


Gawddddddd, it's ten plus and i haven't eat my dinner!
been chatting all th way! hahahah!

ziajian!^^

C. -Coincide, Compromise, continue until we end th lies

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!