September 14, 2009

Rawrrrrr!
Omfg, I'm currently effing disgusted and friggin irritated!
I can't stand it when people copy what I say/ my quotes/ act to be more like me.
Especially when I don't have a very good impression of them already.
Cheapen what I say lah, totally.
*rolls eye*

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  >D:
Theotheotheo! help me, I can't stop myself from feeling this way eh.
I'm soooooooooo super tempted to post it up but I shall not because I promised not to- although many of you are waiting for another post of mine to insult someone but!, I promised to be nice and not get into trouble anymore, well at least.

Goshhh, I really really feel like doing it leyyyyy.
I don't feel good, seriously, I don't feel good.

RIGHT NOW I AM FUCKING ANNOYED BY YOU BECAUSE FIRSTLY,
WHEN YOU APPEARED, I BECAME SO SUPER LUCKY. YOU, KNOWING THINGS, STILL CAME AND SPOIL IT AND YOU START GIVING ME THIS CRAP OF SHIT WHICH I'LL HAVE TO CLEAR UP. OH WAIT, IT'S NOT EVEN MY FUCKING JOB.  THEN NOW, YOU COME AND IRRITATE ME. I'VE GOT NO GRUDGES AGAINST YOU, DID I DO ANYTHING TO YOU? FUCK, NO. AND YOU MUST COME AND DISTURB ME!

be like me for him to like you? please lah, for fuck sake, go have some creativity and orginality pleassssssssse.
no life, he's yours lah k! stupidddd! I didn't even bother a single shit.

Why so insecure?
Because you know, you can't win me. tyvm.

I'm certain you know i'm talking about you. yes, you.




My post is spoiled already.


Anyway, band on sat, chatted alot > :D
then, misbehaved :O 
Sian already. haha.

zhengyong (L)

went to mac to slack and have lunch after that.
chatted for more than 4hours?!?!?!
and got enlightened by AC!
tyty.

went to NP after that.
watched soccer match by females! hahah
den saw this guy who looks like xyz when he is in sec2.
*screams*


ate dinner @ alumni and went home to slack with jhun, fai, nicole, etc.
watched scary movie.

sunday!, went karaok! lol!
@ guild houseeee.


what they called "lips of a smoker" lol! hahhaha!
cause it's purple.

went to meet ZDTH this morning to slack before going to school.
then was told that some sec1 (don't wanna mention name) happily pass around saying that i like him and he likes me too and that I'm jioing him. cool not! wtf

rest of th day was slack, slept all th way throughout dnt.
Sian only.
Was thinking about a new url for blogs because I don't like people coming here to get info when I am totally innocent O:
hahaha. so was thinking den suddenly,

:charman: strikedbylove!
-: i rather strikedbylightening!
idiotttttttt eh!

Waited for lessons to end then went to mac, slacked and rushed home for fklhgdfgjkldfhgjk.




******************
Cause baby, we fall, I get up first, I'll encourage you, stay by your side and help you to stand up. And once you are ready, we'll continue walking again.
Just don't push me away.
 
And sometimes, I really really wish i could help you snap out of your current state of confusion.
But idk how, idk if i should and i don't know abt you.
 
 
I've got nothing to lose and nothing to gain, right now right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!