September 18, 2009


Today, I shall stop complaining and start to study and stop being lazy.

C: I bet with you mr damian will call my name. 5 bucks!, ok, no. If I win, bring him back to me.
Mr damian: Charman! Stop doing that face! You want to do, do to your boyf when you want to kiss him.
C: lame, where got people kiss boyf like that one.. crazy. Dang! Should have betted 50bucks!!
wk: yaya, always win in bets, nxt time can don't work, Just go around betting. When IR open, ask them invite you to work there. Help them earn money.

Sorry, for having to you go detention for trying to cheer me up and not feel angry abt it but apologise and be happy that at least you made me happy for a moment.

After school, went home while th rest went to slack. I'm so guai.
Mon- home early, Tues- Study, Wed- Study, Thurs- home early, Frid- home early.
home early @ 3.
omg, so guai. like bull shit. Reach home, all I do is to sit infront of com and wait for miracle to happen. No life. I want to study, anyone?
Have been scolded by mummy for not eating recently.

Some people can put face bigbig sial! I wantt ): hahah!



******


lynn: Dont be like a kid. what i tell you on your bday. be sensible alr. takecare of yourself! Got problems can share. why go give up on yourself and go -i-dont-want-to-say-here
cb, want me scold you is it. one person give up, two person give up does it mean whole world give up
on you already? other ppl haven't right. even if everyone have, win them back la!
yadayada leeleeleee :p
tina: DEAR GIRL! What hpned? :C first time see you so fierce, bt you comfirm nt. Is hurt right? call you.
lynn: omg. first time see you so angry. lmao
yeahyeah, ty
Charman: wl, you people don't spam liao horr!
alright, I replied to tags le. Won't spam. some tags not replied here @cbox.^^
(lol, lame)



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!