September 4, 2009

Love between two can hurt a few

Went to school with bear, again! very fun! ^^
cause he never fails to make me laugh.

School was alright tday.
Was sleepy in class, not a good girl tday.

Wasn't concentrating, was thinking about something, got scolded by damian 3 times again and again.

Den, went for dnt, Mr wong didn't scold me, but i was waiting and hoping he would do so.
Mr wong: how many more subjects to you need to be promoted
Charman: hmmm. if fail dnt, need 2 more.
Mr wong: you won't fail dnt one^^
Charman: really meh:/ ok^^

after lesson,

Mr wong: Jiayou k! Must get promoted cause you best dnt student.
( though I know he was joking, but, it cheered me up for a minute)

Band.
evan and sheena and atiqah came back!

Mr chew: Charman, how's you and your boyf?
Charman: huh? lol.. uh, (hesitated) ok? ...
Mr chew: oh, I want to meet him!
Charman: why!
Mr chew: Just want to *giggles*
Mr chew: I hope you haven't done anythign wrong yeah,
Charman: LOL! noooo! of course not!
Mr chew: ya, better not *starts talking about underage pregnancy*

band was alright, but I wasn't. lol.

anyway, after band, went off with esther.
did something stupid, and kindof got told off for it.

"so you are as heartless as him cause it's easy doing it"
bastard!

It’s amazing how you realize when you lose someone,
You get mad at yourself for not saying the things that you could’ve a million times.
You take for granted the days spent doing nothing, when you could’ve been with them.
Anyone can be taken at any time in our lives but
we always wait until they’re gone to say the things we never had the courage to before.”


I'll be your puppy, and wait, for 2 more days / and after that, after your important exam end..
Hahahah! Charman, JIAYOU!
To fight and never walk away
Coz hear I am — still holding on!



Prevention is always better than cure
 -Andy Chan




I can't beginning/have a new beginning unless it's ending. rofl.

You may be smart, but I'm not dumb, I just doubt myself.

Coincide!, rawrrrrrrr!

Th best remedy for love, is to love more

P/s. evan, thanks alot^^
http://passion-ated.blogspot.com/2009/09/charman-cheer-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!