September 11, 2009

cause this is love

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :D
hahah! I'm damn good right! Evan when you hate me, I still treat you so nicely! lollol! LOVES!


Anyhowz, I just reached home! Walked around till now! lol!

Woke up damn early for council meeting tday.
Edited
[Charman's Computer Got Problem So i post for her :D all the words belong to her non of this was my idea :X]

den after that, rained.
went to lot with zhexi,shihan,Yingda and Kenny! :D
saw evan, eleborate next time :P

ate alot tday.Got craving you know!
hahah. Den while walking back to school, saw duck and friends.

went for band, played with vaccume cleaner, my favourite! Den met alfred to pass him something.

after band, met ZTDH to return him something and he sent me to busstop and waited for the bus with me! HAHA. Thanks alot!

alright, got to go to school early tomorrow, something important! HAHA. Excited?!

baby,Iloveyouiloveyou

P/s. ZhengYong came to band today and that made me super happy :D
P/s/s. I broke some animal's heart cause he thought i slit. Lol!



HeHe :)




From Here Onwards its ME[C.Shot! u Dead]



:) Evilness Spread the Word :)
[                    HI                   ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!