September 22, 2009

I have a life to live

Update: Photos are all being uploaded, at th link, "read more"

Sometimes, people ask why can't people understand them; but actually, they don't understand other's as well.

So,.. learn to just shut your mouth until you know how to understand people then complain about people not understanding yourself.

Have been receiving lots and loads of emails from readers/randompeoplewhohavenothingbettertodo.
And almost all of them, are th same old things.
Asking me when I will post my topic about relationship, hows my life, relationship and friendship and that I should cheer up, why I never reply to emails etc.
And since, almost every emails are th same, I decided to reply here rather than looking through and repling one by one. Thanks uh, my inbox is spammed with 5086+ emails already.

Firstly, I was reminded that I said I would finish up posting on th topic abt relationship which I have only done halfway from last year. I apologise for keeping so many eager readers waiting  -_- (if you say so since some can give sarcastic comments or spam me like siao by emails, so I assume you are waiting eagerly for it)
But then I think again, I've got a life to live! I'm not some no life person who sits infront of th computer staring at th screen, and types the keyboard keys like some geeks.
FFS, I've got a school to attend, CCA to go to and "work" on, friends to go out with, exams and tests to study. You can't expect me to say "alright, I'll post then th next day," then type out some amazing stuffs in my blog to enlighten and entertain you.

Secondly, this is MY BLOG!, I do what I want with it, I post whatever shit I want! (As long as it's illegal stuffs^^) You!, Have no rights to interfere or even rush me for my post. And I do not owe you a life, nor am I your entertainment machine. I post because I like it, I want to share what've learnt or what I think and share to people whom appreciates it. Not to please you!
Sometimes, people are just to self centered to understand.


Next, I'm living my life well, Not as happy like previously but I'm alright, whether in friendship or relationship, I can handle them^^
*nods*
So, thank you for concern(s).


Alright, I'm having a feeling as if I owe everyone my life. wtf.


PERFORMANCE ON MONDAY AND UPDATES ON TDAY and more photossss!






United Nation International Day of Peace
@ Kranji War Memorial.

Woke up super early, went to minjiang's house at 0630!
Then that idiot was busy warming up and didn't want to come down to bring me up so decided to go to Jelapang lrt and look for bojiang and wait with him for theo.
Got daddy to send us back to minjiang's house after that. ^^

Slacked, ate brakfast and waited for Mr chew's call.



Our two buglers for th day! Theodoros and Minjiang.
yay, I put your names in my blog already k! Be honoured^^
I am nice, I became th photographer for th day with bojiang and took many photos and vidoes for them.
and end up hurting my hand. >):
hahah.

Made a super funny video but Bojiang lost it! Awww >D: anyway, I doubt we can post it to because we are in uniforms. But I will >:P
Unfortunately, we can't find it!


Setting up cornet, getting ready before th whole function begins.

Unknown: we are going to take photos of them and put them in mags.
Charman: omg! EH. let me stand with you all lehhhhh! wl!
Minjiang: NO :P
Theo: too bad! hahah.
Mr chew to unknown: oh, really? hahah. I haven't received any! (or something like that. can't rmb)
Unknown: yeah, we are going to put these photos in th coffin book. ^^
Charman: (-.-) it's ok, you guys can stand alone. I'll go with bojiang
Theo and minjiang: -.-







Then, crowd starts coming in

(other photos next time cause I lazy liao)


After that, went mummum with mr chew, mrs chew, bojiang, minjiang and theo, chatted.
then lrt to jiang's house. lol.

went there, slacked awhile, changed and "showered" and went to room to use com. lollol. Uploaded photos and videos of performance on facebook.
Andy came^^
then went to flush instruments.
I slacked alot. Minjiang was th one helping me to flush. hahah! tyvm!
then went into room to watch vid with andy etc. while we left mj and theo outside >:X
their house can open lan shop liao. hahah..

Went out, cleaned and polished instrument then chat and ate mooncake, played daidi and homeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ^^





Tday, school was alright, PE was rather pathetic. So went to disturb Sharon and studied maths. thanks to brent! th rest cannot teach me one!

Ohya, asthma this morning, funnyfunny. rofl.

And I got chased around by frank, afiq etc because they took a bottle with an effing disgusting lizard and tried to scare me.

"Then Charman So funny lah see lizard run/scream/jump like WTFBBQ LOL~! had damn lots of fun."
(leeched)

Please lo, If i take some disgusting stuffs that scares you, you would do th same lah horrrr. Rawr!

After school, teck whye >> theo's house.
studied.
I'm prophet chuang.
(take a look @ http://define-theo.blogspot.com/)

^^

ok, I bored liao. Can't be arsed to blog.
byeeeeeeeeeee


RULE #23. Like from the show Sex and the City, if he

doesn’t call, he just isn’t that


ilyilyily

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!