September 25, 2009

Give peace a chance

tday, some pig(s) made me wait! rawrrr.
then walked to school, kenna bullied/disturbed.
Ethan Wong got angry with th class tday.
After school, rushed to mac, ate lunch, slacked and crapped.
and homeeee, so guai, again.
I did it for love, I'm serious.


Was looking through photos and old converstations.
I miss th past. haha, I bet when you read your old conversations and look at your photos taken long time ago you'll feel it's very difficult to let go.Memories flashes back, you just smile and sometimes it makes you cry. Especailly when your converstations are interesting. I like doing that although it makes me sad but somehow, it just gives me a great strength to ask me eiher to hold on or carry on. Anyway, It makes me smile for awhile. So doesn't matter^^
Maybe some of you should try it. hahah! but do note, those people who have already let go or who are not strong willed, please do not do it. Even if you did then found out that it makes you feel worse, don't blame me cause I have already warned you but you ignored and went ahead to it

Each time I look at photos, I will reflect. What I've done wrong, what should I work on and what should be changed. And I noticed a drastic change in me. hahahah. Want to see it?

yes?

sure or not?

don't shock until kghdfgjhdffgh leh!
..
If you have comfirmed your choice,
please carry on.
.
.
Proceed and scroll down.

but be sure, never to turn back and regret okayyyy..
.
.
.

this is after one month, after I've adapted into secondary school life.
Taken in 7-11, our sec1 usual hideout. lol.

and a mad women beside me. hahahah!



Asked around, asked people to compare.
They said Charman in sec1 was innocent like an angle? lol.
Look like not! funnyzx.

Remembered a senior telling me this "You trust people too easily. Don't trust people just because they are nice to you, that doesn't mean they are good and they can be trusted."

I'm learning, learning still..
But I'll get it soon, after all that has happened this year.

Then time flies, and we went to sec2







They called it my "ah lian" year.
Skipped classes etc.
People whom I wasn't close with, disliked me like crazy.
Cause whatever it is, I only sided my friends and I was very bad to th rest.
looked like a kid from what they said.
But sec1 and sec2, I was super cheerful and people always see me jumping around in school.
Then, during th holidays, moving to sec3







After getting into so much troubles,
Went back and became guai guai.
hahaha.

This year, they said I've grown and matured alot, in looks.
Mindset? Seniors said I did. So did theo.
hahaahh! I believe in what seniors said.

But what thing that has changed most this year, is th way I think and way I feel about things.
I've become stronger in sense of certain things and now, i choose who to go out with, (If you understand what I mean)


LIFE IS NEVER PREDICTABLE
but sometimes, humans are.
But one thing for sure, th world won't stop for anybody.


Humans learn only by trial and error,
You've got to live life, not think about it. Step into the midst of things, try and fail and learn and stand up again.
The question is not whether you will or will not make mistakes - you will.
The question is do you want to learn and grow, or do you want to shrink back and be stuck?
Take that step you've been avoiding.
You can succeed, or you can get feedback that it didn't work, but in either case you are sure to feel alive.
-C.Chingkit!

And I've learnt that sometimes, what is there, will not always be there.
Because I've watch people turn their back at me and walk away when I thought that they'll always be there for me when I needed them.
I've seen people smiling at their friends then saw them scolding each other behind them,
I've got my things taken away, without permission because they forgot so much about manners,
I've seen people laughing and making fun of one another, without limits and not knowing that they have hurt th other,
I've talked to people who are cruel, who doesn't give a shit and think about it when they make remarks about people.
I've seen steads of my friends lying to them, whom took advantage of their trust again and again.
I've seen how fragile friendships are, when selfishness and greed comes in and tear friendships apart.
sometimes, I stop and think about it.
asked myself and people around me why is it like this.
Why has th world turn cold and told them it breaks my soul.
But, I can't change th way how people think because I'm not perfect myself neither can I do it because I'm not God almighty nor do I have psychic.

And to keep things going, you'll always need two hands to clap.
 
It's funny how you feel that things will never end because you got strong relationship with people and how things just end and you learnt that actually, relationships are fragile as ever.
 
Sometimes, I look at people who have build up strong relationship with friends or steads then I get super curious about how they did it.
hahah.
I mean like wth manzx! I want it also! But how! rawrrrrrrrrr.
 
 
Anyhowz,
wk was telling me quotes which he thinks it's nice but to me it's not.

wk:If loving you is a crime , I would be a prisoner in your heart
Charman:i rather "if peeing in public is a crime, I would rather pee in th toilet"

wk:this is my version of yours. if peeing in public is a crime, Law is an idiot.
Charman:If peeing in public is a crime, it shows that there's law in singapore
wk:hmmm, If peeing in public is a crime, do we have to extend the jail to dogs section?

Charman: think so.. If peeing in th public is a crime, then don't pee in public lah! So difficult meh!"

I'm so sad lah, from yesterday until tday I've been bullied when I didn't say anything about someone!
I'm so nice and he is kdfghjdfkgdfghdfjk
*frowns*
Then made me wait and wait for on whole day tday then keep calling me names! Grrrr!

I shall go and edit my blog skins etc.
goodnight!
I wanna go out with theo tmr, hopefully alfred will come with zxcxzczx!

I think, I think, I think..
I think too much...


I don't want th past to die

Tag replies at th bottom


Evangeline,: miss ya a lot toooo!!! will go back asap okkkkk! promise! I NEED AN UPDATE OF YOU! teehee! lovess<3!
Evangeline,: WEEEEEEEE CHAR SO HAPPY FOR YOU! finally i can sense happiness in ur posts! MAINTAIN! cheeeers!!
reply: hurry come back k!
iPreview: o.O this time i remembered to check the readmore Part ^^ too bad dun hab.
iPreview: -_- that suck! lols~~ anyway~ tomorrow show u video~
reply:sad
bear: why ppl call u lizard?
reply: cause they scare me with it and I ran around school because I'm scared of it.
iPreview: charman's gonna kil me D:
iPreview: -_- wah u guys i ask u all slowly tag u all oneshot all PIAK D:
reply: _|_
Doen: lol lalala tag LIZARD!
^^: .___. tag. LIZARD!
hi?: lol hi?
iSean: ^^ tag Lizard! LIZARD!
Simon: iPreview ask me tag de. D: lol tag~
xxAxxJxx: lols.. tag ^^ nice post.
reply: thanks! :D
MeeSIAM LAH: he treat me to tag ^^ so stfu noobs
FcukMe: Zzz
FcukMe: lol .___. idiot sia... that iPreview say come here all together tag one shot -_-
DdOsex3: Arent u advertising urself? ur name .___. LAMER
reply: lol! haha! True
FortGamer: lol.. idiots -_- keep advertise forum.
reply: I agree with DdOsex3
DeeJay90: C.iPreview ask me tag de -_- and say lizard!
Alfred: WOOHOO! I'M PROFESSOR! =D

reply: ^^
passer: your posts are so confusing. lol
reply: cause I'm confused! hahah!
Alfred: LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! TQ!
reply: yeah! :D
C.Shot! u Dead: lol lame~ update~ properly GO MY ENTERTAINMENT MACHINE
reply: freak you! I'm not YOUR fucking entertainment machine!
bear: hello
reply: bearr! omg! you tagged me! like whoa! hahah!
SC: Do visit [link] for taiwan spree INSTOCK! all at $15 each only!
DpDs: Nth to tag-
reply: hug th table !hahah!
'oil': got eat lunch or not?
reply: th day you tagged me, no. tday, yes^^
Alfred: I'm bored. And i'm looking at everyone's blog. =D
reply: I'm bored and I'm replying to your tag in my blog!
hester.: hahah, whyyyy ? 0.o
reply: sad lo! haha

1 comment:

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!