September 21, 2009

I'm currently @ minjiang and bo jiang's house now!
performance @ krianji war memorial - United Nation Internation day of Peace (vidoes uploaded on swisswinds' fan page) >> ate with mr & mrs chew >> chated >> lot >> minjiang's house with theo! >> changed >> facebook swisswinds' fan page >> flush instrument!
And andy is here too! wahahah! :D
theo and minjiang just bullied me lo! ):
and we left minjiang flushing our instruments alone while me and theo come and blog. hahah! their house can open lan shop liao lah!

Mr and Mrs chew said that th graveyard is my home because i know that place very well. hahah.
And mrs chew said my skin/complexion is nice! I'm not jealous k, theo! Cause mr chew said your size is direct opposite of mine! ( he said I'm super skinny and i slimmed down alot because my waist are like dfjkghfdjkhdfjk) hahahah! Don't jealous k! *shakes ass*
alright, I need go flush instrument liao! my baby cornet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!