September 3, 2009

How long can I wait?

A mysterious tugging of my emotions






Random: Zz nowadays ur post are so random and boring.. =_=
reply: but you still come and read! hahahah!
C.Shot! u Dead: fortgaming FTW ^^
reply: your fortgaming's problem :P
Klr0sHI: visitng here again. is sure to be damm painful even tough i nvr kana tht before coz i seldom use hot glue gun? or in fact 1 time onli. hmm next time be more careful bah! =)
reply: hahahah! i got ethan wong and minjiang to takecare of me! :D
tina: tkeovr the* previous 1
tina: thought someone said nobody can takeover her previous 1in yr heart
reply: why! cannot! ): hahahah! I'll make roy go jail if she don't talk to me! hahahah. yeah. i thought. but nvm lah! can take over or not, i don't care! xD
Evangeline,: anyway, must jiayou for ur studies too my dear! s s s!
Evangeline,: then you can educate ppl on principles & blah. haha omg i sound so excited. ok, maybe not, but I AM EXCITED! haha ?!
Evangeline,: but i really must say, my typically siow tingtong charman's words really gives big impact! haha, you shld be some psychologist next time u know!!
Evangeline,: i like ur post!! haha so meaningful.. the 'my faith is shaking' in my blog is by the designer, haha not exactly my words though!
reply: omg! hahahahahah! YEAH!
(F.): Hellos.:) Tag.:D
reply: heyyy! :D
DpDs: LOL , I TAG LE HOR..DUIN SAY I NV.
reply: thanks for treat! ^^
Evangeline,: but we shall have a nice nice talk after my os or prelims k!! really hope my ly jnr is fine! :) CHEEEEERS (heart)
reply: yeah! :D need any advice? :P
C.Shot! u Dead.: don'twannagiveadamnanymore hohoho!
C.Shot! u Dead.: -.- i saw this.
reply: never ask you come here help me, or help people decode things-'-
Klr0sHI: smiles=) wad d titile of tht song in ur blog? nice! but it wuld be better if it hav d whole song? coz d song ended quite early. its d chorus bah? i wan tht song=)
reply: check yes juliet^^ hahahha! you want? I get someone to sing for you! rofl
Estherrr: CHARMAN . I die you leh . Smile leh ! (: Jnr always here for you okay !(: (heart!)
reply: die me? wahahhah! Love you k!
passer: cheer up :]
reply: ^^
C.Shot! u Dead: Tagging from school com ^^
C.Shot! u Dead: -.- tag.
reply: whoa!
Evangeline,: omg charman u see la, u got me addicted to tag you! -.- haha! LOL.
Evangeline,: wishing you & zhengyong & bojiang all the best for library! (heart!)
reply: whoa! you tagged so much! hahah! yes, he came back^^ very fun to play with him printing scores-.- ahahah! hope in my eyes? lol!
C.Shot! u Dead: @Somebody- said what -.- and name
reply: o.o
Somebody: Said Something o.0
reply: you are? O.o
C.Shot! u Dead: sorry for o.O =/
C.Shot! u Dead: spam spam ^^ spam spam ^^ lols =/ *ting ting ting ting ting ting~* ting ting ting ting*~~~ so nice
C.Shot! u Dead: -.- eh.. finally can listen to this song and won't get sian lor!! wooo~~~ btw btw ^^ did my advertising work? did rite ^^
reply: not really eh, sorry for being your mother :O



----------






tday's date is 030909! >:D
duck, nais etc said i look different tday.
(for th better) said my face was pale. rofl.
hahahaha.
and, I didn't sleep in class, I really study hard!
good right! ^^

hahahahh! I'm a good girl already!
and I was happy in school for th whole of tday! :D
uhmmm, I said in school

after school,
rushed out of school for somthing something. den meet duck and yijie and walked back to school with them.
saw leon!

den went to school, played ball, collected pizza den went bb court eat.
eat alr den play again.
They treated me pizza! ^^ xiexie.
superrrrrrrrrrrrr tiring.

--

It's been a while since the two of us talked.
I've been thinking about what I can do, I've been stressing to fall back th same way, in love with you, I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through.
But I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it someday,.
You've been wonderful in all that you can be, you gave me strength to move on, not forgetting th courage to love you.
When you’re by my side, I know, Nothing in this world can replace, The joy I have inside it's something that cannot be changed.

Time has passed and left, and now,
love is faced with a choice.
You've become cold and I've cried
cause you once said to me, nothing can change your mind.
Yesterday is far, tomorrow is long, Memories are blurry yet huge
I'm Suppressed by all my childish fears'
I only hope that in time you will find a way, to embrace love again
your reply is in a mess, they
made me confused and pushed me to a corner where I won't know what to do.
I kept telling myself "Just a bit of time is all you need" but it's too long for me, this can't go on if you were me.

Trying to take us back to where we were before, But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore, But give in.
Forgive me for doubting myself

Guess that all left are disappointment and heartbreaks.
I want to love you more, you.

Sometimes love can only be like this and it's really painful.
If only we could love with no restraints.

P/s. after this, it'll be a new beginning, 030909 :}
ILY, It's a fact, really.

JIAYOU OH CHARMAN!
alright, i want go pong pong den rush dnt already!
toodles.
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. hey my dear, dun be sad alr! i told you alr. lil' guys are like me. haha. very faithful, can control my feelings and give them to only one girl. nxt time maybe can reconsider me okay, but now cannot coz i've got her alr. for now, cheer up. it will be fine. wait for 3more days or so? im sure he'll miss you :$
    going back in a few days time, must tresure me first! piority! haha.

    cares clap*

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!