September 29, 2009

An nyung hasaeyo!

I can't stop smiling right now.
*grins*
Whywhywhy?!
Cause I've sucessfully moved th timestap to th top of my post and I've been trying it for months! I saved it and when I look at my blog, nothing changes! WTF! Then with one magical click, I got it all right.

Next, something/someone has been making me happy lately, I don't know why. Super weird. Whenever I think of it, I can't help but smile then slowly, I start laughing my ass off.
( I LOVE YOU LAH K! HAHAH! YOU MADE MY LIFE BETTER MANZXZ, BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM SMILING/LAUGHING WHEN I THINK OF YOU!)
Do not ask me who is this mysterious person please. Because not everyone of you know this person neither do I want to mention about it to make some things worse. Worse still, laugh when I'm talking about it.

I just received a cal and now..
Wl, I wanna go lot leyyyyy >):
I wanna go see someone and crap with wenbin, farah, jy and zy! Rawrrr!
Sian. I think by th time I go to doc then go to lot too late liao. Sad.
And some pig thinks that I want to go there just to see him.


Anyway, I'm gonna flung maths.
hopefully not social studies. I got to work eff hard. I MUST PASS 2 MORE SUBJECTS IF NOT, CAN RETAIN LIAO. I've got a few tution teachers but one is busy jioing people while another is he teach me I think I will get fever. So I'm left with two! One is andy!
While th other is...

I don't want tell you! :P

Photos taken on Saturday.
And this is not just all. Have to minimize so much so that it can be uploaded.
lol!

I want to eat ice cream, yougurt, egg tarts, sushi, udon, maggi mee and th list goes on.
omg!! Someone pei me go eat tomorrow leh! ):

Zhengyong kept sneezing tday and he assumes it was me who miss him! lol!
Alright. I'm forced to go doctor.
Clap for me please. Post later.
bye):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!