September 15, 2009

If only people can wait and not be tired of waiting

UPDATE AND EDITED!

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
hahahah!
I'm not sighing! I'm saying hi lo!!!!!!! hahah! shittymoron.
(some people taught me that)
*jumps*


Anyway, tday is quite an important day for me cause it's a day for me to re think my decisions!
hahahah, starting of th day till nowwwwwwwww!
ok, stupid.

lalala! I want faster post and go sleep leyyyyyyy!

So morning, went assembly then gl!
hahahahha! after that, pe.
wosssssssssssh, walked one run then chiong-ed th last 3 with minjiang.
after that, ilyas ect. came and disturb me cause was th first few to finish.

then in class, timothy tan came.
he taught me bio personally! :D
better than some people looooo! So wei da rushed to find me after exams then teach me rubbish! Make me so confused! :d

hahahah! rest of th day, did my student guide.
then clar read my student guide and that reminded him to go be "ah long" lol!

Clar: ahye! John Lim! Where's my money. You owe me 3 bucks!
John:... uh, you wait, thursday when people go downstairs burn then you go take three pieces. Three hundred dollars, no need change^^

hahahahaaa.

After that rushed to bandroom, did scores with mr chew.
I made minjiang come along with me.
thanks Minjiang and theo for helping uh! :D
If not I would need to answer mr chew and run in and out already. tyty!

then went to find AC! :D
went to study and theo and minjiang came along.
saw fionne!
and theo, super cool lo,  doodled on my student guide! rawrrrrrrr!


after that sent me to yewtee mrt station and then came home to blog! :D

Leon: ...Satia lo!
Charman: (busy talking on msn) satia shen me dong xi lai de! (what is that thing?!)
Leon: huh? lol (-.-) Satia you dunno meh! so big!
Charman:(stops day dreaming) horrrr! orhhh! lollol! paiseh! hahahah!
rawrrrrrrr, then rushing to off com cause someone told me to! hahahahah.
act cute only  :d
then keep haolian new phone to meeeeeeeee!

goodnight! :D

UPDATE! : I'm not a dummy, a few words only won't get me cheated and make me happy.
P/s. if you did not notice, th previous post below this has a "read more" link. which means, I haven't stop posting and it wasn't th end of my post. so stop asking why my post is only scoldings and where's th other part of my post! tyvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!