September 9, 2009

Did you lift me so high just to drop me from cloud nine.

I hate to say it but you know I'm right

HEYHEYHEY!
I ate 11 bars of bigbig chocolate from monday to wednesday (which is tday!) >:D
ahahahah! and someone says he's going to bring me to candy empire 2 weeks from now!

Tag replies will be @myhaloscan because I'm disliking cbox again!

We, Cheif council members are holy
Gods -'-
I'll camp in school for one whole day starting from tday k?

Alright, sorry for th super quickquick post yesterday.
I was rushinggggggg!
to...
go sleep! :D

Tiring day yesterday, super tiring.
But one thing that made me happy was that Theo fed me, I got praised and major salute-d me and said thankyou.
Whatever it is, I LOVE THIS SEC3 BATCHHHHHHHHHHH!
omgomg like wtf. Especially after every performance! >:D
whatever, Idk why it just pop up on my mind and made me want to say all these.

Anyway, this guy horr, cannot take it when I don't highlight him in my blog.
but, it's ok, I don't mind, because he did one good thing yesterday night.
Don't think dirty please, he just send me a sms to cheer me up and tell me that everything is gonna be alright.
and this guy is Darren Tan!
But if I feature him only, den I'll be super unfair. So,
Celia, Zhiying, Bojiang, Xuen Wen, Esher, Zhexi, Theo, Brent, Amirul, Lixian thankyou too! :D
For helping me out/cheering me up :D


 Kovan melody!

:D
Nice or not! hahah.
Had bbq, played bb and listened to people talk about babies. lmao.


Ohya! And when I was playing Bb, some ass came and haolian.
then I laughed at something and th rest started laughing too! I'm bad, but they are worse!
cause when th guy loose grip of his bball, they took his bball and throw it out of th court! lol!
Noticed I typed "b"ball. Please do not think otherwise!



I've got a telephone liine on my hand, and i'm proud of it! cause many people ask we where i bought it.
And it wasn't sarcastic like that!
"OMFG CHARMAN! new Portable telephone SOOOO COOL!! i want one too ;D WHERE U BUY?"
this is one false example from an ass because he was jealous when he know many people asked me!!


And there was this day, I forgot when, I think it's sunday.
I was having gastric and someone made this for me to drinkkk!

Then i noticed..
all those little bits are heart shaped!
hahahah! very nice! :D

I miss Zhengyong super lot and Joshua too!


but sadly, I don't have a picture with Joshua!


ok, I think I do, Joshua, i'm sorry for posting this! :X

ahahahah! :d


btw, yesterday during lunch break, i received a sms from someone telling me that someone is bored. So I kindly went to meet that someone and we walked and we talked. And that someone crapped alot.
That someone is a joker, I mean it, seriously, cause when someone sees "MRAC", someone will freak out like a timid rat?!

lol, best part is horr, when someone heard someone's friend calling, that someone rushed off like a jkgdhfgjkh and pangseh me leaving me shocked and blur for a few seconds.

then went down to bandroom, saw that someone. such an ass right!


lalalala,
This dino is trying to snatch a guy with me! wtfb! hahahahha!

-
I'm still going ahead unless you tell me what's going on and that you still love me.
Because, I can't think clearly already.
Is it just me or is the distance growing between us
Getting larger without the safety of our trust?
 
But surely the lies were still here to come.
And one after one, they cut at my heart.
A person I wanted and made perfect in my mind, now almost destroyed but I'm still protecting th image with lies.
Until I/we have no idea where I/we wish to start.
 
Because, I'm starting to crave..
again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!