October 16, 2007

hey ya.
i'm dammmmmmmmm BORED!
the whole day alr.
can someone entertain me?
i'm rlly effing bored cans?

and how great.
cannot uploadphotos.
why is blogger not working?!
i've got t use rockyou.
okays. going t post photo there and transphere here.

hmm ya.
those photo are actually what i did tday or rather played tday in class due t boredness:}
& how great.
now theres also something wrong with rockyou.
only can upload 1 photos.
nah.nvm.
i just it luh!
>:@
effing angry!
@#$^*(&$(+_)+)@+$)@)+@(#(@^^&!^

i've updated my diary.
& drew on my hand and played with the vibrator.
and STANLEY POON WEI HENG!
you good. remember it!
put my weirdo at your front ASS!
you shld knw!
dammmmmmm you!

bleh.
BORED
BORED
BORED!!!!!!!!
nah.
band tday wan like i rather not talk abt it.
its like scare me.

woooooooooo
i'm so not looking forward t class tomorrow>:}!!!!!!
:X
it's gonna be bored again.

yay yay! [: [:
i've now been called lemonade.
how great?!?!?!?!?!
ASS!

i prefer HAM(:
aik soon rite?
HAHA

oppseh.
i'm bored till i'm talking t myself?
OMgosh!

byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!