October 15, 2007

why isin't it raining??
>:(
yesterday, went shopping with mom after service.
@ North point.
shop lots.
bought lots!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
& i've found my skinny jeans alr.
bought skinny jeans, shoes, sun glass, and my own lil' things.
mom bought clothes , sport things and her accessories.
den went t chun's house.
played com.
2 com , 1 nds and 1 psp
FUN FUN FUN!
den chun don't want t lend me th nds i pasted a sticker on his back:P
he play like addicted alr.
took lots of photos.
but my phone is not with me>:(
cannot upload.

den nicole.
-extrated from her conversation with mom
(while we were eating.)
nicole:mom
chun fai: mom( trying t copy nicole with a girly voice.)
nicole:mummy!
auntie brenda: yes?
nicole:i'm full already
auntie:how much you eat.
nicole: potato chips,ice ceam,cookies.
me: o.O
chun fai:=.=
auntie brenda: ??
-end-

going out t meet PIGlings later.
den go wan hei's house.
yay yay {:
i have a feeling i'm gonna cry when i see them later.
woooooooooooo
lets see den.
okies.
i go chat le.

toodles
-How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul.-背叛的原因 :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!