October 17, 2007


my diary:) i've updated!
& my weirdo:)


my hand!

okies.
all this was photo of yesterday;)

sup yo.
i've just posted for BACON>;)
wahahahas!

anyway,
timothy followed my weirdo tday.
its dammmmmmmm funny and cute cans?
HAHA.
i'm gonna get choco soon(x
yay yay! [: [:
cause Bacon says that i'm gonna laugh at his new hairstyle.
so we bet> :b
wooooooooooooooo.
after school
have t go for survey.
den its like
what the hell?
>:@
firstly, the com lagged.
den do finish quiz le ahev something come out.
"sorry the database....blahblala."
den everyone was like f.
so was dismissed.
wasted our time.
den we were saying if only this happened before our eng compo
whaos.
den i sure get full marks.
when everyone was dismissed,
they were like scolding.hah!
just as we thought.
went back t class den wasted a lil' talking t majors abt jq's thing.
den went lot1 t eat and home.

ON[e];bacon.
you rawk my life.HAHA
thanks for entertaining me.
ohhs
i'm going t eat now.

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!