October 26, 2007

hey yo.

last day of school tday.
threw a small farewell party for ms tay too.
she cried.
yup, she did.
touching touching..

den went t class.
everything per normal.
of course something happened.
but, nahs.
it does'nt concern me anymore
& on the way i saw BACON >;)

STANLEY POON WEI HENG!
how many times do you want me t mention you in my blog?!?!?!
you! again!
tday he stick a lizard on to his finger using the tape, stand infront of me den called out my name.
normal reaction, you look at him so i did.
den i din't see th lizard cause i was looking at him.
Until #4;jie qi screamed.
you!
> @!z&*@&(#%&(*)+_(*(%#$~~!(+*(%

recess was soon.
den was like holding my chocs around>:D
i x33 CHOCOLATES!!
HAHA.
i finally made up my mind t eat th choco.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex
fiona called me stooooooopid cause * >:@
lols.

art lesson was fine.
den timothy: so now you knw how much i cared abt you?
i was like =.=

anyway who cares abt how people think of me.
as long as you don't knw me, don't comment!

BAND was FUN.
i love joan!!
HAHA
had bad gastric den joan brought me around
& gave be biscuits t eat.
she hold my hand.
i'm not a kid.
lols.
anyway shes good.
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
x33
appreciated.
den jiaher was like scolding me for not eating.
scaring me shld maybe a better word >:b
den she talk abt since.
lols!
den said that i'll get stomach cancer if this continues.
anyway. it was rlly th worst gastric pain everrrrrrrrrrr.
OUCH!! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR!


theres band tomorrow.
yea! i can play last post. HAHA
lucky me.

-and i'm cheated agian!
din't hear the shouting nor did i get my chocs!!
lalalas

you can fall from the sky,
you can fall from the tree.
but the best way is to fall in love with ME xD


tataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!