October 18, 2007

hey yo.

yea. i'm posting.
HAHA
it's lame and i know
i have nothing t do>:(!!

tday in class was better den before.
watched mind your language.
i want mr yoong!!!
>:(
anyway.
i was like taking th compass for math's t take away the slit-ed scar on my hand when..
tiomthy, tszlok, stanley, en ze , esmund and clarence came and stand around my table.

timothy: ay. don't slit luhs.
stanley:ya luh. don't EMO leiis.
charman:?!?!?! i'm not!
en ze: don't lie luhs.
timothy:(put his hands on my table) come slit. slit mine.
stanley:(took away my compass)

>:@
guys! i'm not doing what you are thinking.
i'm not sooooooo stoooooopid okays.
relax!
& why is stanely coming t my table for nothing lately?


saw ON[e] 7 times tday.
and he owe me chocolates!
yay yay! [: [:

i've got
rank 7th for history and
5th rank for eng.
nahs. not very happy.

okkies.
nothing more t post abt.

byeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!