October 25, 2007

sup yo.

went t hiking tday.
from bukit timah hill all the way t mariche or whatever you spell that.
sang and on songs t motivate them.
poor ling yu got is bun snatched away by monkey.
den he cried.
lols

kinda fun.
AFIQ and ASIYAH,
1n2 and future 2n2 will miss you.

yup.
thats all i got t say.
and went to mac t eat tday.
den took taxi t school.
was afraid if we could'nt make it t school on time.
reached school and i stared.
& i din't get my chocs>:@
CHEAT!! :b

anyway mr seow took lots of videos and photo.
yay yay! [: [:


nahs.
gonna shower den meet fiona, theo and yanting.
and my stoooooooooooooopid brother din't want t help me do my cup noodles
>$%^%#&()#&&*!#I$)_!*#
nah.
goona go make it on my own and den bathe.
(nahs. sudden change. i'm feeling tired. gonna sleep all the way.)


oppsehs!
theres band tomorrow.
-running in circles
ohhs ohhs.
need t practice last post.
Nononoooooooooooooooooooo
i want t chat on msn, sleep and eat chocolates.
ohhnoo>:(
seems like i can't

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!