October 12, 2007

No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice When I shout it out loud
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while
I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while
I'm alive
It's my life !!!!!!!!!!

last night when huimin login.
her personal nick
>wan hei thx for your birthday party.
i stared at it.
for a long time.
very long time.

feeling much cheer up after those talking t pei wen and Zheng huan,On[e]
weeeee~
hope i will continue t be this happy when school reopens.

i need all of you by my side:(!!
dunch go away:'(

i miss fiona,theo,yanting & jieqi much!
mish them much.
:'(

nah.
i'm tearing again.
tday is HAM HAM's death aniversry.
yup.
& this song is dedicated just for my dear HAMHAM.

this shall be end of post for tday.
>i need a hug:(!!

heve t bathe and meet peiwen.
till now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!