October 8, 2007

sup yo.

i have nothing t update or post abt>:(!!
oh ya,
have!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST LEVINA x3
nah. better late then early.
oppseh.
i mean
better late then never>:D
hmm.
this sounds better
>:)
bleh!
getting boring.
there is NOTHING for me t talk about >:(!!

ya.
and my phone is not with me anymore.
so please do not msg me.
or else your reply maybe replied by someone else not me.

YEAH!
gonna get freedom soon!!
few more days t go!!
yup.
looking forward t band.
miss band!
& blue juice :P
+ the air-conditioner!!
most imptly,SNRS!!
saiful is gonna be back>:)
hope derry too
yay yay!! [: [:


SATURDAY 06102007
went out with fiona and jieqi.
had t leave early so left,
went t church and Jhun's house.
den got some winter colthes also >:D


i don't know what ill be doing later.
buhbyeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!