October 11, 2007

i'm sorry but it is gonna be like a EMO post for tday

yea.
& its like raining now.
just nice to fit my mood.
firstly it started off yesterday
was not feeling very happy alr
den tday.
& pleeeeeeease
dunch ask me about why i din't go for wan hei's birthday party cause i'm gonna tell you now.
1 sentence, I WAS NOT ALLOWED!

yesterday on msn because of what someone siad t me,upset me.
tday,JUDY!
it's like i made up alr.
& she says it like it's my fault?
& din't even have th tendency t say sorry.
i was th 1 who said sorry okay
not her!
ME!
and she congrat timothy somemore.
it's like wtf?!
if you don't like t see us den say luh.
so we will at least knw that we have t hide or run away from you next time.

i just feel like shouting at him
-IT'S MY LIFE!

exams are over okay.
its like everyone is partying and i'm just home.
facing this computer with my * brother nagging at me.
nah.

I'M BORED>:(!!

i'm like tearing now.
even birds have freedom.
yah.
looks like i have no freedom.
girls just wanna have fun okay.
it's not like i'm stealing or robbing or fighting outside.
kept in this STOOOOPID home.
& its alr fucking over can't he just let go.
is like he is always th fucking reminding me of that thing and making me upest.
come'on luh.
if he don't want me t go just say luh.
ask so much for what.
> i wanna leave home and cry in the rain>:(!!!
& it's like.
i'm also quite upset with some snrs alr.
& judy alr.
must he rubbed it in.?!?!?!
at least if i'm out i have PIGlings t cheer me up right.
den i won't do stupid things @ home.

nah.
he won't care.
SADDEN&BORED SADDEN&BORED SADDEN&BORED SADDEN&BORED SADDEN&BORED SADDEN&BORED
byeee.
i won't tell you what ill be doing later.
but ill be meeting peiwen.

SPECIAL THANKS
}Jie qi,theo,yanting & timothy,dickson and clarence
for cheering me up.
&
ON[e]
for letting me knw that you are there t bicker with me

-How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul.-背叛的原因

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!