April 2, 2011

It was April Fool's Day but it wasn't a joke

I was a happy girl on Friday!!!!!!!

I was in the combo room, talking to the percussionist when Luqman came over to me and told me to follow him. So I did.

Then, he brought me over to the QM room and told me to keep my cornet..
I was thinking if I'm gonna get kicked out of band or something so I said "huh? Keep and I get out of band room??" then he was like "just keep and I'll tell you later"

(I was already feeling superrrrr afraid)

Then as I was about to keep my instrument, I noticed that my cornet case was open.
(thought they placed something inside to scare me)

"Is this like April Fool's day joke?!?!? OK, I get it. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!"
"no it's not just keeep!!!!"
"I don't want!!! Tell me what is this abouttt!!"

Then Luqman walked over to the table and open the trumpet case and said
"because, you're no longer using that. you're gonna use this!!"


He opened it and I saw the reindeer sitting just between the trumpet.
"Minjiang washed the mouth piece many times for you already. Don't believe, smell it"
(I freak out when my mouth piece is dirty. I washed my cornet mouth piece for 10mins with detol the last time)

Everything in place and nicely packed properly just for me 

:')


Thank you dearest section!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!