April 3, 2011

New skin

Just changed my blogskin because the previous one was pretty boring to me. K, I know the current one is much a bore but whatever, I'm sticking to it for now because it's F.Lachowski >:D

Band on Saturday and was called "irritating" because I finished like one whole box of chocolates and was having sugar rush. So I kept disturbing people to make them play with me. Spent the rest of my Saturday sleeping at home. I'm suchhhhhh a pigggg. And I don't deny the fact that I am lazy because I can't stand myself either.

Each time my mum force me to study, I would fall asleep immediately even before I could finish reading a page. Wonder how am I gonna pass my O's if I continue like that. Why am I like that!!! WHYYYYYY/


Was supposed to go AMK on Saturday but because I was sleeping like a pig, I didn't.
Had dinner @ Yewtee with bros and went back home to lie on my bed againz.
But I couldn't sleep so I was chatting on the phone till 4AM this morning.

That explains why I was raging on twitter. Ok, not so. Thankfully the person on the phone with me was able to cool me down and made me laugh. 

Received weird texts as well. HAHAHAH.

Went to Church early this morning and it was our very first Family weekend service.
All the kids were in the main hall with us!

And to keep the kids entertained, Pastor gave away free presents.
So he was asking questions and whoever who could go on stage and give him an answer, ANY answer, or no answer, will receive a ToysRus present.

And many went up..
Lucky kids.

Many mascots around the place after service to entertain the kids.

Headed to Kenny Rogers for lunch after service.

and Warren country club for dinner.

Time to sleep, there's school tomorrow.

I SHOULD STOP BEING LAZY RIGHTTTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!