April 6, 2011

NAFA

Had band on Tuesday and Xuenwen came back!! hheheheh, she gave us "lucky" cookies!!! It's really nice!!!!! I AM SERIOUS!!!

Had NAFA TEST TODAY!!!!
*chang chang!!*

AND I FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
PASSED MY STANDING BOARD JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screamed when I know that I passed. I have NEVERRRR ever pass my standing board jump before since Primary school. And my teachers used to make me go for retest and retest and retest. All the people who failed managed to pass in the end
except for
me.

Sad case.

Then I went into Secondary school and I continued failingggg.
RAWRRRRR!!

Whatever, I passed it now >:)
(by 1cm)
ok, laughhhhh all you want.

And many of you would remember how Mr Shashi used to make me squat in front of the wall and do the koala bear thing. I remember the whole school watching me.

Wanted to get a gold though. I've got A for sit ups, incline pull ups, runs except for sit and reach and board jump ):

moving on,
I'm gonna go have my fruits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!