April 15, 2011

My first time @SSP

SSP = Self study program.
You're supposed to be studying on your own in the library for 1hr 30 mins -.-

WHO WILL DO THAT, SERIOUSLY.

And I really really feel sorry for my express juniors because the moment I entered the library, I started talking to everyone. LOLLOL. Really wonder how they can study in that kinda condition.

Was procrastinating at the start. Threw tantrums, crushed papers and threw it at people and even threw my books and worksheets.
After quite a while, I decided to start on my work.. and by then, SSP was soon over.

WHAT
A
WASTE
OF
MY
TIME.

Sit down, 30mins for chats, 1hour to take out books, read and study/do them.
CAN COMPLETE MEH?!?!??!?!

SIAO ONE LOR.

Went back to bandroom after that to find my sec4s studying inside. (LOVE THE BANDROOM!!)
So I sat down, disturbed then a little while and they decided to help me with my chem.

Slacked/use com/played in bandroom while Thom did his CIP thing and while the sec4s studied and went home after that.
Kenny lent me his umbrella as it was raining heavily.

I WAS SUCH A RETARD.
I tried opening the umbrella but I didn't push it fully to the top and I kept telling them that the umbrella was spoiled.
AIYA, FIRST TIME K.
SO EMBARRASSED.

ANYWAY, I JUST ORDERED A BB HOUSING AND I'VE GOT NO BB.
I KNOW YOU GUYS GONNA SAY I DAMN SIAO. BUT I AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH BB, I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!


  1. EH, since I bought it already, anyone wanna sponsor me bb?!??! HAHAHHA! BB BOLD!
  2. RT @sweettouches @kissonyou CC <3 BB! Hahahah!
  3. @KeithhKoh @evangelinepops THANK KUEZZZ LORR! JUST NOW I ASK ON TWITTER NO ONE ANSWER. I HAD TO MAKE A DECISION. now you all say i mad
  4. RT @evangelinepops @kissonyou my dear, you bought a bb case without a bb?!? you very awesomez
  5. RT @KeithhKoh @kissonyou -.- No BB you buy BB cover first.
  6. NOW EVERYONE'S CALLING ME CRAZY. EH! I VERY LONG NEVER FALL IN LOVE ALREADY LEH. FALL IN LOVE WITH BB CANNOT?!??!?! LOL
  7. @PolisarEllen I bought alrrr :X HAHAHHAAH
  8. I ORDERED THE BB CASING ALREADY. $34. GONNA SUICIDE IF I DON'T GET A BB! DAMN SIAO LOR ME!!!
  9. @AlicialalaTyx HAHAHHA! I ORDERED IT. WTF. DAMN SIAO
  10. @AlicialalaTyx REALLY? YOU THINK PEOPLE WANNA BUY??? $30 LEH!!!!
  11. I NEED HELP!!!! shld I buy th bb casing?!?!? It's mad chio N I really want it even though I got no bb (YET) I KNOW I DAMN SIAO! plus it $30
  12. @PolisarEllen HAVE. BUT ALL GIRLY. WL! I WANNA BUY LEYYY
  13. make me wanna buy bb casing even more RT @PolisarEllen@kissonyou HOLY SHIT, THAT'S NICE. GOT OTHER COLORS ANOT. O.O
  14. @PolisarEllen NICE RIGHT!!! but it cost $30!! omg! should i buy???
  15. @PolisarEllen http://www.kandykayne.com/img/p/71-396-thickbox.jpg
  16. @PolisarEllen Then I sell? I scared next time cannot find the case eh
  17. @PolisarEllen LOLLOL! BUT I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT IT!!
  18. @PolisarEllen HAHAHAHHAH. I SERIOUSLY WANT IT LEYYY
  19. @Dicktakes3steps I LIKEEEEE
  20. @PolisarEllen No, don't have. Just wanna buy the cover first. LOLLOL. damn siao right
  21. @Dicktakes3steps I don't want! I want bold!! ):
  22. I know you guys confirm scold me. But should I buy a bb bold2 cover??!?! I know I damn siao. But I scared next time no more eh! Last chance!



K, gonna renew my passport tomorrow. Then I shall study for the rest of the day? HMMMMM.
WAN AN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!