April 23, 2011

If you guys saw my twitter, just awhile ago, YES. I was "attacked" or rather, being disturbed by a drunk guy.

This guy who was totally unconscious came to me and said something like "you look like my ex but you're skinner now. you must be very depressed over the break up. lets get back together" in Chinese.
SIAO ONE.

But what made me really piss was that his friends just stood aside and laughed at him. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

They were laughing at their friend humiliating himself in public and they're not doing anything to stop it. It really shows what kind of friends they are.

Lesson Learnt: Never ever drink with your friends unless you know you can really trust them
But who knows? Maybe the guy thought that those were friends he can trust.

So......

Lesson Learnt: Never drink!!!!!

The guy then started crying and all telling me he's sorry. (And I was like uh... I hope this would really happen to me but you've got the wrong person and you're the wrong guy -.-)

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD HE OPENED HIS ARMS WANTING TO HUG ME!

WHAT THE SHITTTTTT.

I was too shocked to do anything lah, I just move backwards. Brandon pushed him away and Lynn began shouting at his group of friends and I added in.

So now, I'm at Xuanlin's house.
She off-ed the lights and turned on her mini disco lights (bought from IKEA) and we're playing her new xbox dancing game.
Super retarded lorrrrrrr.

They wanna make her house into a club but kinda fail with the xbox game.
Good try though. With the loud blasting music, I'm sure the neighbours will soon call the police and we'll be chased home. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

K, I shall continue laughing at them with Brannnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!