April 11, 2011

Eyes set on the goal, it's SYF tomorrow

I am so very excited for SYF and dreading it at the same time.

I wanna perform, I wanna bring Swiss Winds back to it's glorious state and I know that I know, we can.
But at the same time, I don't want SYF to end. I don't wanna pass out. I wanna continue serving in band.

Guess everything good or bad has to come to an end eh.

Mediacorp is coming to flim us from 10AM tomorrow.
RAHHHHHHHHHH. We're gonna be filmed even on the bussssssssss. Means no more childish acts on the bus. But really, Swiss Winds is different when we're alone and in the public eye.

Btw, if you guys don't know what's with the mediacorp thing,
Well apparently, mediacorp came and ask our school for permission to film the band on SYF and our practice last Friday. -Our school agreed.
So yeahhhh.

And, let me end this post with our favorite line.


SWISS WINDS GONNA ROCK THE HALL! HAH!!!!!!


EYES SET ON THE GOAL, IT'S SYF TOMORROW. OWN THAT BLOODY STAGE AND LEAVE THE JUDGES IN DISBELIEF, LET THE ALUMNI BE PROUD OF US, LET THE SENIORS PASS OUT WELL ♥



Would really love to do this with my batch around but I hope you guys will be happy to see our efforts rebuilding the band being paid off.
We helped make history, the sec5s will represent our batch to get our Gold/W Honors back for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!