April 24, 2011

Updates: Filming, Study

Some photos from this week.

Wednesday, after Production 360 came to film us.
Stupid Kenny. Went to draw smiley faces on the pins. Now my board looks so......
Gonna miss this board in the library. I wonder if they'll take away anything on the board after I leave the band.
Tried my best to sustain many things that th seniors left behind but unfortunately, some were being taken down  after I left >:/

Study with Fiona
(This was on Friday)
I wasn't even concentrating!! I couldn't study because there were just too many distractions.
Like the pimple on my nose, food, the people walking around lot.

Lot sucks!! I think we'll just stick to Limbang or Yewtee.
YEAH. People have been complaining about me putting on weight.
Especially my bro. Can't stand him man. He always come to me randomly and tell me that I'm fat.

He came to me just last Friday and took away the chocolates I have on my table.
TSKKKKKKKKK!!!!



I TRY TO FOCUS BUT I FAIL EACH TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!