April 9, 2011

Fucking pedophile

Alright, my title says it all.

So my junior, Shaun has been texting this uncle for a few weeks.
Don't ask me how it all started. I don't know and I didn't bother finding out. (What mattes to me is the fun we had today.) 

This uncle that claims his name, starting with A and his surname Tan. -don't know if it's his real name (He might be your friend on facebook, he added many swiss students) was being pranked by us (Theo, Minjiang, Shaun and I) today.

So Shaun was acting as a girl named Crystal and had been texting him for a period of time?
And Joey (my junior's classmate) had to fake Crystal's voice whenever he called Crystal.

And this was how the prank started..
We were having our lunch at gombak mac after band prac today when Shuan said "eh, Lao Tiko want meet me ley" Lao Tiko (the uncle, pedophile) called Crystal and smsed her asking for a meet up. And since this uncle was at cck, we decided to lure him out to have some fun and also, to see how he looks like.

As Joey wasn't around, Theo had to fake Crystal and answered his call telling him to meet us at gombak mac.

Situation: Crystal was alone, at gombak mac, eating and studying.

While waiting for him to come down to gombak, I don't know why but we were pretty sure he'd come down, we continued eating our lunch and joked about him...

Then suddenly, I had this thought that he'd hide somewhere and call Crystal to see who Crystal really is and if she's alone before meeting her. So..

C: Ahye, later when he call, I'll take my phone and pretend to answer a call as well at the same time as you ok? Because he might be hiding somewhere to see who is Crystal. So we take precaution.

So Lao Tiko called Crystal and Theo answered the phone call and I pretended to answer a call at the same time.

AS EXPECTED, HE REALLY DID WHAT I PREDICTED HE WOULD DO.

he called Crystal and didn't mutter a single word. So theo went "hello? Hello? hello?"
and passed the phone to me. I passed my phone to Shaun and then he passed it to Theo. Don't know what we were doing then but out main purpose was to distract him.

And as we were doing that, Shaun caught him standing outside mac, near the bush and the rubbish bin belonging to alif. (In front of atm) looking into mac.
We could tell because he was stupid enough to tell us what colour clothes his wearing and all.

Apparently, he didn't see me and caught Theo answering his call. (Plan failed!) FML

He immediately texted Crystal "Are you playing with me or do you really want to meet. You're in red right? With two guys. You're not alone" 

Situation: Lao Tiko caught theo answering a phone call and is suspecting her (that she's crystal)
Solution?: divert his attentionnnnn. (duhhhhhh!!!)

And th way out was to act blur. In any situation, acting blur might help you escape. (SERIOUSLY!!!!!)

Crystal replied: Huh????
Lao Tiko: You're in red right? I saw you answering the call
(Shaun wanted to reply no and tell him that he don't know the people in red.) 
WHAT A STUPID THING TO DO --

NEVER, NEVERRRR EVER TRY TO TURN SOMEONE'S ATTENTION AWAY BY GOING BACK TO THE TOPIC AND TALKING ABOUT IT. DISTRACT. NOT ATTRACT.

So Crystal replied: Huh? Wth you talking about? I answered your call in the toilet -.-

And Lao tiko sent another text "If you really want to meet, come to 4th floor on HDB on top of mac. I'll be waiting until 3PM" STUPID PEDO!!
Time check, 2:48PM
Crystal "huh? Go 4th floor for what? I don't want, I cannot study there" LOLLOLLOL

It was already 4PM and Lao tiko decided to come down, because Crystal didn't meet him. AWWW ):

He came down back to mac and decided to do a "check". walked past mac and looked at us....... so scaryyy~~ -.-

He just kept looking inside mac so all of us took out our phone and pretended to use it to distract ourselves (so that we could stop looking at him and so to calm ourselves down) and also not to let him know who's texting him.
(This technologies created are so usefullllll. Thank god we had phones!) 

HAHAHAH! Then he disappeared.
We went out of mac to see him standing further away now, at the lamp post near the pathway.

Situation: Lao Tiko getting pretty pissed and is now looking at us.
Solution?: DISTRACT HIM TILL WE SAFELY LEAVE GOMBAK.

So we walked past him and he kept staring at us. We acted as if we didn't care about him and continued walking to the traffic light while Shuan, continued texting him as Crystal to lure him into mac. (Before he comes running after us)

Crystal: Are you meeting me?? I am in mac, black shirt.
We decided decided on the colour black after much considerations. Because there wasn't any girl in black at gombak mac. (It's to make sure we don't get any other girls in trouble)

And so, after we left gombak, did the "oh silly me, i mean batok mac, not gombak" kind of thing to Lao tiko.

Lo and behold!
this guy is not only stupid but fucking stupidddd.
he went all the way to westmall to check crystal out.

Ya, whatever. After escaping and leaving gombak, I was forced to train back again to meet Wenjie and L.
ZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!