April 22, 2011

I THINK YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TOTALLY FOLLOW MY TWITTER INSTEAD!!!!

I can't remember what I really did this week. YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY FOLLOW ME ON MY TWITTER INSTEAD. Cause you'll be receiving updates from me, instantly!!!!! (Well that is if you're on twitter at that point of time!)

Anyway, it bets waiting for my blog post everyday right!!!!!!! And that I don't blog so often now....
YOU'RE GONNA BE SO DISAPPOINTED EACH TIME YOU COME HERE AND SEE NO POST! You won't be able to know what I'm doing!!!! So follow me on twitter!!!! 

go ahead! click the link and follow me!!!! 

LOL. K, I just did some thick skinned advertising.

I can't really remember what I did so I shall just go by points.

  • Had filming on Tuesday with Swiss Winds. So gonna miss band, now that SYF is over, I don't think I have any proper goal in life.
  • Had section dinner @Gombak mac on Tuesday. Had fun, met Leon, Zac, Wenjie, Jinghao, Brent, Xijie coincidentally as well.
  • Bought 2 blackberry housings!! -Yeah, I know I'm a little too insane here. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BLACKBERRY YET!!!!! But who cares! I can't help myself! Save those regrets for laterrrrr.
  • Went over to Limbang yesterday around 9PM to study with Fiona for.... 1hr. We didn't know mac closes at 10PM yesterday. WASTED.
  • Westmall early in the morn today for an opening ceremony
  • Limbang mac to meet Fiona for study then headed over to lot after that, met many people! Muyan, Jinghao, Junkai...
Have been sleeping in class so much recently.
I slept the wholeeeee day. AND I AM SERIOUS.

Really wonder when I will really wake up and study man.

GOD!!! PLEASE COME AND TALK TO ME???? HAHAHHA





No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!