November 18, 2007


sup yo.

my grandma could'nt recognised me>:(!!
lols.
just yesterday while i was eating a auntie came over and ask where i cut my hair.
her daughter likes it>:D
blehs!


okay.
as i promise..
PHOTOS!!
okay @ brenda's house.
can't go and play with them so had to sit there and watch..
anyway...
boredness brings to..
CAM-WHORE!!
ohh look! i'm bored!!
me and brenda
she knows my cousin!! its a small world!
LET THOSE PHOTOS DO THE TALKING..
i'm in barbie world!! lols
&remembrence day :]
&& Liting's suprise birthday party @ karaok :]
let the pictures do the talking..
look at th extra liting..lols
me, xlin and liting.
xtian need to have lessons on taking photo :X
indulging chips..
&&& finally 1n2's class outing :DD
got no time.
going down now to meet jingyi and all.
so some random nice ones..
post the rest some other time ya?
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!