November 3, 2007

No photo post alert~
okays.

sup. i'm saving my blog now.
since someone din't want t help me save my blog properly>:@
gonna do a review..

02NOV2007;Friday
went t band damn early.
cause someone had "COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT PROGRAM"
bunch of slakers
> :b :b

okays.
den some lamers went t hide my shoe.
and thanks t nicholas.
he was like sooooooooooo observant
but his reaction when he found my shoe was a bit .. HAHA
he was like> YAY! den claps his hand and jump blah blah la.
anyway thanks>:D:D loads!
at first he took my shoe in.
den he wished me good luck and i knew that it was the * again

band was pretty okay
except for theory.
OMG OMG?!?! test.
as usual the typical chuang charman.
my paper was like empty?!?!?!
den i begged sheena t accept my paper.
she didn't want to
cause she said it was no difference with not doing.
but she did in the end.HAHA
yay yay! :] :]
they were also talking abt bacon..
> no comments :X

mr chew said he din't want t befriend me>:(!!
lols!
he wanted me t give him my tickets.
i didn't want to
den he scolded me this rich girl urhs...
i just walk off after shouting byeeeeee.

den went t watch chitty chitty bang bang
on the way there,
theo told me.
jia her told me.
den saiful did.
so i cried for two days..
yep i did
but i'm okay now>:D
and its the very very 1st time we din't chat for one day.

03NOV2007;Saturday, that makes tday!!

went for band.
cornets got de promote:P
lolslols.HAHA i'm joking>CRAP.
-runs around in circles.

okay.
band was a GREAT IMPROVEMENT!
during sectionals,
the percussions were trying out something new
den they were like in and out in and out (body movement)
so we could'nt concentrate and laughed
jun hao was like so cute and funny!!

after band, mr chew asked us t practice last post group by group.
yep.so we did
was jun hao's group first.
so jeremy went opposite t make a fool and try t make jun hao laugh.
den was jeremy's group.
which was also theo's group.
& was jun hao's turn for revenge.
followed by jiaher's group.
den My group. which was kailing, andy, say yeng and me.
i din't have t play so i left my cornet on the ground and just sedia with them.
den they started.
jun hao and jeremy ran opposite and dance.
jeremy started off with his star jump first.
both of them were like?!?!?!!?
whaos.
i shld'nt move actually.
but can't control. all of us can't.
so everyone that were we us laughed.
okay.
jeremy sat with me tday in band:D:D
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex
was so fun
>:)

some tags from ONEen2 blog.

4 Nov 07, 00:12
cc: lols!! HAHA. it was random.lols! HAHA. thx for comments ya:D mr seow go my blog din't comment me?!?
3 Nov 07, 19:13
fiona:D: Yupp , Very gandong wors !! xDDDD
3 Nov 07, 10:54
T`cher: btw aishya will b going 2 2e2 not 2e3
3 Nov 07, 10:54
T`cher: did u c cc's video. wah touching leh. my wife eyes red liao. lol

HAHA.
thanks for comments!
was kinda random.

yes.
shall end my post here yea.
BIG REVIEW WORRRRRRRRRRS.

tataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!