November 15, 2007

hey yo.

yesterday went to ONEen2's class outing
totally fun!
me and timothy started our morning walk :P
i was like punishing him for asking me to meet me sooo early
& MYSELF!
dumb right
next round i'm gonna ask him t walk alone.

went t cdens.
den saw our swiss bowling team.
the girls team
den they were like staring at us.
esp PIGlings.
plus gossiping.
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

later on went t buy bbq food
& den to TIMOTHY's HOUSE!!
played water bomb too:D
& timothy is totally wet because of meeeeeeeeeeeee:DD
he was sitting on the bench den i asked him : can i?
when he turned around threw it at him>;)
GENIUS!!

stayed till 8++
played whacko.
forfeat:D
not me but 3 else.
took the video.
WON't BE ABLE TO POST ALL PICS AND VIDEO CAUSE I'M NOT @ HOME.

dad drove them home and finally i'm good at something..
my sense of direction..

went back to cuzzys house cause they said i'm wanted there xD
den stayed up looking for shuai ge.
me and xy..
she said she would'nt give up.
she wanted to find one that i think its above average de.
tsk tsk.
VERY DIFFCULT
so she visited my account and i showed her which one can be counted as SHUAI..
btw,
until now she has not even found one that i think is slightly above average..
gonna give up soon x)
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssyessssssssssssssssss
please do :p

den went to bed.
cound'nt sleep so chatted.
started with her taking a pooh out.
xy:"do you knw who gave me this?"
and of course i got th answer correct.
den she took the me2you bear out.
xy:"do you knw who gave me this?"
me:"yes! the filipino.."
xy:" what filipino?!?!?! you thought what? maid ahs?"
den we started lauhing our ass off.
lols.

I HAVE DECIDED TO REALLY GET OFF THE ROLLER COASTER.
& it seems safe to get of now..

my cuzzy; xy
asked me to blocked him.
two weeks is our betting..
den i said i'll do a count down.
so she asked.
count down to unblocking him?!?!
anyway.
i'm gonna block.
its set!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!