November 11, 2007

hey sup.
I'M FINALLY BACK YO!!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex.

took loads and loads of pics with cuzzis & yanye on FRIDAY..
so gonna find a way t snatch pic and post them
cause i spoiled the thing t upload photo> xD
it's okay. i won't bite. dunch be afraid of me..

den tday and yesterday was supaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar fun!
i love cornets!!
:] :]
was scared tho.
it was darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk!
den we were like kicking th door t open it,
in case
-giggles

mr chew and mrs chew were so good t us

action!
okay, den the girls were like so many of us squeezing on a few bed..
weird.
except for huiqi.
she MUST sleep so can't share bed with us.
cut!
eh. wait wait.
before that we played cheat, heart attack and talk
& i'm like so retard for th heart attack.
my reaction is just so slow>:(!!
so we were like chatting and den jeremy called theo t chat with us
den i called jeremy t conference.
like so reatard.
jeremy ask why am i calling him when me and theo are sharing th same bunk.
hehehehes
den jin yi smsed me..
den i SMSed jeremy..
den saiful SMSed me..
den jun hao SMSed me..
was disturb ALMOST th whole night by those smsES..
nahs
its okay;)
it shows how much my snr and friends care for me
-running around in circles

tday was okay.
VERY VERY FUNNY!
everything was fine den blah blarh lah..
PERFORMANCE!
all th team set off t kranji
BB boys definitely need more training.
th officer >:@
yesyes
poor jun hao and team.
anyway,
civilian was funny.
me, kailing, say yeng and andy..
} okay. you may go now..
lols.
we thought that th 1st time was only a rehersal
cause th whoever was like giving the group of people there loads of instructions.
so we din't REALLY take it seriously.
of course we din't play luhs.
we were very well baheved okay.
but just some pitching problem.
pitch too high
nvm.

okay.
after all these,
went t causeway t meet for section lunch.
whole group of us except shi han
awwwwwwwww>:(!!
nvm
den went off t theo's but i din't go have t go home first.
tired..
will be meeting them later:DD
okay,

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-CHUANG CHARMAN ; Parting is such sweet sorrow,
❥ yay! i'm back;D i wanna sleeeeeeeeeep! thousands of beautiful lies x/3 -CORNETS !! l-(lll)<|

to love but not to hold..

I dont know how to get back your love
I dont wanna go crying and begging for you to come back
I'll wait for your love for me to come and i'll be here with open arms.
Everything I do, I do it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!