November 9, 2007

When the whole world steps out, i will step in..just for you



sup yo.
oh my oh my. I din't sleep the whole of tday!!
was conference-ing with jingyi, hester, wen xue. etc.
talk till 4am..
& on the line, i heard jing kuang sleep talking>:P
and jing yi was like covering up for his brother?!?!?!
heeeeeeeeeeex.
i'm gonna tell the whole of swiss abt jing kuang.
nahs.
we were talking abt my hamham den it remind me of me, HAM.
okay. I dare not talk t jing yi on the phone next time alr.
he was like din't allow me t hang up>:@
i was so desperate t sleep..





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



what are friends for?
it's not your fault and so dunch blame yourself.
& i really mean it.
th feeling and the sense of betrayal.
upset>:(!!
i told my mom alr, so did Jqi.
i'm gonna learn t me hard hearted
yesyes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




OMgosh!!
yeah..
i'm gonna meet my dear cuzzi later!!
those little miss:D
yeepiedoooooooooooooooooda!
we're gonna cam-whor :] :]

got to go bathe soon

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!