November 12, 2007

TO LOVE BUT NOT TO HOLD

Three more days to their comeback and I can't go because I've got performance with the band..
Friday oh Fridayyyyyy...


parting is such sweet sorrow
> our gut feeling.


Don't wanna vent my anger on Theo
so I ended up there.

I was waiting for you to tell me th truth, giving you clues to tell the truth and you didn't just because in this world there are really screwed up people, like you.

I'm angry because you lied to me and now you refused to talk.
So am I supposed to play the guessing game now?

I really want t go but I'm like forced t go t another place for a stupid damn phone with him.And this has no link but I really dislike math.

Guess this is what my life is about right now.
Not happy with things?
Then I gotta learn to turn it the fuck around!!
But I'm so gonna die with this kind of people around..


I'm like tearing now?

my grandma just called..
and she wants me t stay over because yanye has gone back t china
so i asked him if i could
although he don't want me to but i WILL

so he allowed.
i rather stay with my cuzzis than be at home.
i rather go t hq without air con than going with him t get th new phone..


bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!