November 5, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

sup yo.
just came back from lot 1
went there t have lunch.
den was just walking around with th dumb brother of mine.
-screams
he refused t buy me that thing!!
rawrr.

anyway,
saw timothy and wan hei.
den timothy was like " i can't believe i met charman here"
was teasing them>:b
anyway theres nothing between them so dunch get me into trouble!
i told tim that if he buy the BIG BIG piglet for me 500 girls would chase after him except for me luhs.
and i took barney and sang a song for him>:D
-giggles and claps*
wan hei did not eat!!

after that went t cut my hair again>;)
8th time this year
& fiona pleasssssssssssse do not nag.
its back t th previous one. the one you said that i look better with.
& pleassssssssssssse b, no more dollish look.
TIMOTHY!
i'm taking your advice t rebond my hair
but have t wait for it t grow longer first ya:)

BABI urinated on my slippers
>:@
& my dad went t change my bro's password.
its kinda stupid idea.
anyway he gave my bro a clue.
its a fruit that starts with "z"
any ideas anyone??

toodles.
-the feeling i feel within

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!