November 24, 2007

edited.

sup yo.

open house tday!
hehhs.
tired but fun!
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm. everywhere i go, i see him!
his photos are like everywhere?!?!?!?
first floor, even ldds!!
!?!?!?!
nahs.
let me continue first.

i LOVE NO.4!
its like so nice luhs!
although its troublesome.
din't like it at first.
but but.
i finally did.
because of the boots?
hehhs.
its so nice to jump and run with it.
only me:D
everyone can't walk and jump with it except me?
yay yay [: [:

& i'm small?!?!?!
my sleves were like dropping!
everyone were like saying that i HAVE to eat more.
lolsss

PERVERT ALERT!
ah pa went into girls toilet tday!
hehhs.
major gave him the permission.

& i'm like so hyper tday?
can't stop moving.
good thing derry din't come.
:P
or he will say i break my promise.
cause he always complain that i'm too hyper and always move around in squad.
so i must keep my promise!
went up and down lots tday!
need to help buy drinks and do check.
thats why:)
see!
i'm so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
den saiful, daniel, haziq and etc no choice but to follow me.
BLEHS:DD

PERFORMANCE was great!
fiona tried to make me laugh..
but i din't
i'm serious during performance okay.

say yeng made jewel and nicholas angry because of the lunch thing??
ohh ohh..
nicholas was VERY fierce..

cornets came up with some cute or dumb dance steps?

and amethyst is soooooooo funny!!
we could'nt take off our boots and lalalas.
i entertained you, you knw!
yes thanks for messing up my hair.
you, mr chew, daniel..

yes and snrs came back too[:

ching kit and jacob gave me chocs!
THANKS!

jiong han is another funny one.
he was like center parting?
den he told me that its now a new style thats cute..
DISTURBING!

lots of things to say..
can't really remember them>:(!!

BIG AND SPECIAL THANKS TO:
saiful, haikal;ah pa, jeremy for helping me with the Caterpillar
theo, hui qi, jia her, jun hao say yeng, amethyst, nicholasLIU, andy, daniel, jewel, ele, joycelyn, jiong han, jingyin, haikal, jeremy, saiful!! and min jiang! etc. MAX IMPACT LUHS..
CHING KIT AND JACOB for chocs:D
dickson, fiona, nicholasKONG, suba for clapping for band? hehhs. I SAW YOU CLAPING:DD

and yesssssssssssss!
i saw him everywhere!!
i promise i'm gonna punch him!!


my dad just bought mio(:
okay.
house phone can't be used..
anything call me @96235486

gonna go lot1 buy hol things now.

i swear i can just fall alsleep while standing!

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!