November 26, 2007

To holiday mode

hey sup.

i will be going off tomorrow early in the morning..
gonna wake up at 4am..
nehs.
i'll be going to korea den to hong kong :)
someone will help me reply my comments and UPDATE my blog heheh.

 Some advice on what to update?
- how much you miss me>?
- updates in band if mr chew bad mouth me also>:@

will be missing lots of people!

BAND, esp CORNET and all close seniors! PIGLINGS! BACON!!
and a lot alot..

theo.
gotta takecare of yourself yes..
kick your moodswings awayyyyyyyyy.
can't bear to leave when you are like that.
SMILE!!

Saiful tcare too ya. no entertainment then update your blog or mine (:
can't entertain you for 2 weeks 1 day.

will be thinking of band during th hol>:(!!
like me when i'm in clubbed.
I sound like I am leaving for good.
 toodles MISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!