November 19, 2007

The feeling I feel within







sup yo.


& the style of throwing bombs??

MALEMAID timothy!



and xy!
i'm sorry!
because of something he siad i unblocked him.
i'm up on the roller coaster ride again..
feelings i can't fight
It has been so long since we have talked
I hope that things are still the same
hoping they will never change
cause what we had can't be replace
don't let our memories fade away
keep me in your heart for always
You made me believethat I can do almost anything
stood right by me
through the tears through everythingI'll remember you,and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you, no matter what you're goin' throughin my heart you'll always be, forever babyI'll remember you x33

you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this

XINYING!
i guess i owe you a choco.
when i ready to block him again den
we will bet again
:] :]
so i'm telling you now that i haven't give up:P
btw,
found shuai ge alr or not?
or you wanna give up?
hehhs.

okay.
i finally found chocs @ home.
i digged both Rfridge.

actually going for ymca performance tday..
was'nt sure..
but later fiona and theo sent me a few msg that they will support me at my performance and buy me a few chocs so
i went to ask jia her.
she said yes.
but in the end it was some miscommuntcation):
can't get my chocs.
BLEHS!

anyway, jin yi is gonna buy me elmo>;)
hehhs.
PHOTOS..


and more photos..
BYE!

afternoon.



BYE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ahahs! timothy!! thank meee!!
remember you told me you wanted to be a ?
THANK ME!!
toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!