May 30, 2008

Gays and lesbians , dudes and babes .
Thanks for waiting .
My post is going to be seen in moments time . ( my bro is in hospital and i'm going to go for dinner and visit him first )
Please wait patiently and tag me .
Thank you .

i'm gonna let go of my baby tmr ]=
i'm so so so gonna cryyy .
Baby you were with me till th very end .
Mr chew wants it t be fixed and he wants me to take sy's .
I'll love my dearest baby till th very end .
It was once lukman and saiful's baby i don't wanna lose you .

I dislike it when i see you because it makes me tkae th first glance , second glance , third glance and th fourth glance den th fifth glance until its time to leave .
And i will start thinking about you like a fool .
I tried to forget but the heart just wouldn't move .
Thanks all to you .

I'm gonna find out if i really did hurt you .
And i did .
I'm sorry .
Th distance is nothing but its th word and first step that is difficult .

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!