May 6, 2008

you didn't short change me[:
when you took away him and them, you return me something.
what i call friends who care:}
i thank you alot for that.
i'm so so bored at home but no one is entertaining me except for jingyin and ching kit.
people do care but i want them to share.
share jokes and play with me.
i'm boredddddd!



"when he went to him, he told him that he cannot keep him there because she didn't want to let him go."

den in th morning,
mdm chock came and look for me.
HAHAAH.
i thought she was gonna hug me with that look in her eyes.
BUT! ):
so we talked.
den i saw..
den i told jie qi.
so we bending ruler mdm chock!

anyway,
maths was (&%*&&% WEM!
heh.
i'm gonna go have a hair cut.
AND its 11 more days to my brother's bday!
i wonder what hes gonna give me!
Lol.
how how how?
AVGP- a very good production(:
i'm wondering if anyone is gonna read my blog:/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!